Sign in to follow this  

Please save us Malky!

[quote user="Wiz"]Make that a double please Malky.[Y][Y][/quote]

So to link this to your moronic comment on the Wes thread...

You are a Norwich City fan who wants to have Malky Mackay in and Wes Hoolahan out?

I think your opinions are a little bit odd

Wiz just craves attention - he has no real opinion on things. Best just to ignore him and hope he leaves in a strop "for good" (again).

[quote user="morty"]You''re an embarrassment.
[/quote]

No, you ''little old Norwich'' happy clappers are.

[quote user="I.S."]Wiz just craves attention - he has no real opinion on things. Best just to ignore him and hope he leaves in a strop "for good" (again).[/quote][Y]

[quote user="I.S."]Wiz just craves attention - he has no real opinion on things. Best just to ignore him and hope he leaves in a strop "for good" (again).[/quote]

Regardless of what I''d do..........the results still wouldn''t improve under Hughton........you''re all still lashing out at the messenger.

Its an open secret that Mackay didn''t get on with previous directors and certainly the Stowmarket two. As they are still here I would find it difficult to see how Mackay would be happy to come back to Norwich - if offered - though McNally pulls the strings now.

I like Mackay and prefer him to what we currently have in the negative Hughton, but I''m not sure if its the right moment to bring him back to NCFC.

[quote user="basil brush"]Its an open secret that Mackay didn''t get on with previous directors and certainly the Stowmarket two. As they are still here I would find it difficult to see how Mackay would be happy to come back to Norwich - if offered - though McNally pulls the strings now.

I like Mackay and prefer him to what we currently have in the negative Hughton, but I''m not sure if its the right moment to bring him back to NCFC.[/quote]Really? Is it (common knowledge)? Why so? I cannot think of a reason. The footballing recommendation to offload Mackay as a player was Worthington''s as far as one knows. How would that, nearly a decade on, shape Mackay''s view of whether he would work for Smith and Jones as a manager? Even if, as McNally recently acknowledged, it is still Smith and Jones who pull the strings, as they always have.

[quote user="basil brush"]Its an open secret that Mackay didn''t get on with previous directors and certainly the Stowmarket two. As they are still here I would find it difficult to see how Mackay would be happy to come back to Norwich - if offered - though McNally pulls the strings now. I like Mackay and prefer him to what we currently have in the negative Hughton, but I''m not sure if its the right moment to bring him back to NCFC.[/quote]

I always thought Worthy made that call Basil.