Sign in to follow this  

Please save us Malky!

I''m not saying he would, I''m not saying he would, but would we be any worse off than we are now?

Do the deals McNally.

I''m not saying he would, I''m not saying he could, but would we be any worse off than we are now?

Do the deals McNally

[quote user="ricardo"]Where is Lol Morgan now that we need him?
[/quote]

You sound nervous now ricardo, is it because you know it could happen?

If we lose to United ant the Palace I wouldnt be at all surprised to see this happen. Would it be a good move? Who knows, he has done a very good job in his time in management, league cup runners up, championship winner and a decent enough attempt in the PL.

[quote user="Wiz"]

I''m not saying he would, I''m not saying he would, but would we be any worse off than we are now?

Do the deals McNally.

[/quote]and so it begins.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Do the deals McNally.

[/quote]Let me ask you Wiz. How does paying off Hughton and his backroom staff millions of pounds, and replacing him like-for-like help the club exactly?

Anyone who thinks Hughton plays "dull soulless and negative" football should check out some of the Cardiff highlights.But Malky''s a good old Anglo-Saxon lad, I guess.

Not sure a manager who can blow £50 million in a transfer window and still produce dour insipid football at the bottom of this league will go down well with those of our fans who are already expecting top six performances each week simply because we spent £20 million in the summer.

id prefer him to hughton but i dont think hes the right person to progress the clubid take him if we can have phelan on board as wellthe thing that concerns me the most is that the longer the board give hughton the pool of potential quality managers to replace him is shrinking

[quote user="iron_stan"]the longer the board give hughton the pool of potential quality managers to replace him is shrinking[/quote]Surely all these sacked managers means MORE are available?

[quote user="iron_stan"]the pool of potential quality managers to replace him is shrinking

[/quote]is it though? The pool will always be exactly the same size surely. 92 clubs, 92 managers employed.It''s a merry-go-round we can''t afford to jump on. And if we do, which random manager at any one time is a better fit than Hughton??

"if" at some point in time we find ourselves looking for another Manager, then I genuinely hope we do better tha Malky. Nothing against the man, did a decent job with a lot of money at Cardiff City....but is he really what we need to take our club forward? Plus, you only need to take a look at the replay of our match against Cardiff City to see how he set his team up to play us....they got a point sure, but it was a minor miracle. NO, if and when we need a replacement I am sure that McNally and the Board will already have targetted who they want and will bring in another name we didnt expect....Malkay would just be a bit obvious.

Oh, and while we are on possible candidates, I was myself thinking Phelan would be ideal......however, now having seen him as a pundit over here, I have changed my mind big time.....he maybe a good coach but really doesnt talk much of a game and has a personality that really doesnt lend itself to being the man in charge of a Premier League football club...great behind a man like Sir Alex....mmm I wonder if he fancies a final payday....  

Norwich home record this seasonP9 W3 D3 L3 F10 A10Cardiff home record this seasonP9 W3 D2 L4 F8 A13

Norwich away record this seasonP9 W2 D1 L6 F6 A21Cardiff away record this seasonP9 W1 D3 L5 F5 A15

So you want to swap for a manager whose team, compared to Norwich City, have:Won as many games at homeScored fewer points at homeScored fewer goals at homeConceded more goals at homeScored fewer goals away from homeScored fewer points away from home

I think you''ll need to talk us through your thought process on this one please.

Jonzey wrote the following post at 2013-12-27 11:18 PM:

Let me ask you Wiz. How does paying off Hughton and his backroom staff millions of pounds, and replacing him like-for-like help the club exactly?

IF we are paying millions for Hughton, Trollope and Calderwood then we are being short changed for sure.

Just how they can take anything from the club for the quite awful football this side is playing under their leadership is downright deception.

[quote user="JF"]If we lose to United ant the Palace I wouldnt be at all surprised to see this happen. Would it be a good move? Who knows, he has done a very good job in his time in management, league cup runners up, championship winner and a decent enough attempt in the PL.[/quote]Surely this is a wind up. There is more chance of CH being replaced by 1p5wich Kenny than by Malky.

Oh here we go!

For a start, McNally wasn''t here when Malky was, probably knows nothing about him, and even if he does get rid of Hughton, isn''t going to get Malky in just cos "he''s a nice bloke"

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Oh here we go!

For a start, McNally wasn''t here when Malky was, probably knows nothing about him, and even if he does get rid of Hughton, isn''t going to get Malky in just cos "he''s a nice bloke"[/quote]I think we can be pretty certain that Malky will never manage another Premier team. He certainly won''t be getting any offers from us or anyone else in this league.

I think we can be pretty certain that Malky will never manage another Premier team. He certainly won''t be getting any offers from us or anyone else in this league.

And tomorrow nights winning lottery numbers are?

[quote user="JF"]I think we can be pretty certain that Malky will never manage another Premier team. He certainly won''t be getting any offers from us or anyone else in this league.

And tomorrow nights winning lottery numbers are?[/quote]Ask Malky he seems to be the answer to everything else.

If we were to wave goodbye to CH I''m sure McNally would be more ambitious than hire Malky. I think a foreign coach would be brought in ... Someone who could EVOLVE us rather than ORGANISE us.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Jonzey wrote the following post at 2013-12-27 11:18 PM:

Let me ask you Wiz. How does paying off Hughton and his backroom staff millions of pounds, and replacing him like-for-like help the club exactly?

IF we are paying millions for Hughton, Trollope and Calderwood then we are being short changed for sure.

Just how they can take anything from the club for the quite awful football this side is playing under their leadership is downright deception.[/quote]

Here we go with the wild and ridiculous assertions that just ride through any attempt at debate. Only an idiot would say that the football is awful. It is sometimes but it has been ok on others and has even been good on occasions.

We have won give games and drawn four. Not easy if the football is awful. We have lost nine not easy if the football is good.

The glib comments like this which are presumably meant to be funny just polarise the debate and demean those arguing rationally for a change of manager.

It is not awful and it''s not great. Both absolutes are ridiculous. It is much more complex and graduated than that.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]

Anyone wanting Malky as manager should think back to how Cardiff played against us at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

Watford wasn''t to hot either Gung ho

" Do the deals McNally "

The only deals that need doing are to buy a much better quality right back and defensive midfielder…