Sign in to follow this  
djc

Transfer window.

Soon to open, what playing areas or players could we realistically hope to sign if any?

well we need a winger, perhaps on loan and a CB

At the start of next season we need to splash out on a good attacking midfielder and holding midfielder

Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.

[quote user="Wiz"]Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.[/quote]Congratulations. Out of all the ridiculous, petty statements you have made recently, this one wins the award for "Statement that sounds most like a teenage girl folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.[/quote]

Congratulations. Out of all the ridiculous, petty statements you have made recently, this one wins the award for "Statement that sounds most like a teenage girl folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out"
[/quote]

True............but I''m still right!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.[/quote]Congratulations. Out of all the ridiculous, petty statements you have made recently, this one wins the award for "Statement that sounds most like a teenage girl folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out"[/quote]

[/quote]No. You''re really not.

[quote user="morty"]We still need that elusive number 10 / Wes replacement.[/quote]

Diego from Wolfsburg

Someone with something to prove and to give everyone a lift.

Was linked to Southampton, contract running out and even though linked with some large clubs no more so than the other signings we have been linked to.

Going to cost a lot but you get what you pay for.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/7417

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/11/26/arsenal-and-southampton-linked-with-wolfsburgs-diego-on-a-free/

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.[/quote]

Congratulations. Out of all the ridiculous, petty statements you have made recently, this one wins the award for "Statement that sounds most like a teenage girl folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out"
[/quote]

[/quote]

No. You''re really not.
[/quote]

Search your inner feelings morty, right, you know I am.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="morty"]We still need that elusive number 10 / Wes replacement.[/quote]

Diego from Wolfsburg

Someone with something to prove and to give everyone a lift.

Was linked to Southampton, contract running out and even though linked with some large clubs no more so than the other signings we have been linked to.

Going to cost a lot but you get what you pay for.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/7417

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/11/26/arsenal-and-southampton-linked-with-wolfsburgs-diego-on-a-free/[/quote]Yup, he''d do!!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]Whats the point?....CH will either bench them, play them out of position or drop them.[/quote]Congratulations. Out of all the ridiculous, petty statements you have made recently, this one wins the award for "Statement that sounds most like a teenage girl folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out"[/quote]

[/quote]No. You''re really not.[/quote]

[/quote]Give over.You''re not some sort of wise sage, you''re just a silly old man.

Regarding CH "benching" new signings, a big chunk of the fit players we signed in the summer are regularly in the first team

[quote user="JC"]Regarding CH "benching" new signings, a big chunk of the fit players we signed in the summer are regularly in the first team[/quote]Wiz in "making rash statement, based on no facts whatsoever" shocker![:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No. You''re really not.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Give over.

You''re not some sort of wise sage, you''re just a silly old man.
[/quote]

Oh young man, are you a nice young man, young man?

need a right back, left winger, centre mid enforcer and another strikertettey, howson and johnson arent good enough, neither are martin or whiitaker, snodgrass is more of a hindrance than a help as he cant play on the left (redmonds wasted out left and is a better right winger), and bechhio isnt going to want to warm the bench for much longer

having said all that, id take no new signings if we can have a new manager and coaching team insteadhughton out

Howson! Really? If he had played the last to matches I think we would be 6 points better off today.

[quote user="morty"]Great.Now I''m getting groomed.[:(][/quote]

Morty, if you look at Wiz''s picture, you''ll see that grooming isnt his strongpoint.

Goal scoring number 10, as much as I love Wes he doesn''t fit that criteria.

A quality holding midfielder who can ping the ball around.

That would be enough for me, did we save 20+ milllion for this window?!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="JC"]Regarding CH "benching" new signings, a big chunk of the fit players we signed in the summer are regularly in the first team[/quote]Wiz in "making rash statement, based on no facts whatsoever" shocker![:D][/quote]

another thread needlessly turning into Wiz vs The World shocker. Its almost as though he posts because he knows certain posters with automatically reply, and then another thread is taken completely off topic.

as for Diego, we can dream a bit! As for the yaya toure response, that''s the exact sort of player (to a lesser extent of course) that we need. Somebody to combine the howson/tettey/Johnson role to free up other players

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="JC"]Regarding CH "benching" new signings, a big chunk of the fit players we signed in the summer are regularly in the first team[/quote]Wiz in "making rash statement, based on no facts whatsoever" shocker![:D][/quote]

another thread needlessly turning into Wiz vs The World shocker. Its almost as though he posts because he knows certain posters with automatically reply, and then another thread is taken completely off topic.

as for Diego, we can dream a bit! As for the yaya toure response, that''s the exact sort of player (to a lesser extent of course) that we need. Somebody to combine the howson/tettey/Johnson role to free up other players

[/quote]Of course he does, as negative attention is better than none at all, and I am happy to oblige in helping him look foolish.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Great.Now I''m getting groomed.[:(][/quote]

Oh Wiz get behind me in the queue for the hunky Morty