Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

Your three to go down...

Recommended Posts

Halfway point of the season so who are everyone''s three to go down at this stage? For me it''s....

18. Sunderland

19. Cardiff

20. Crystal Palace

I think we''re in trouble but will do just enough to stagger over the line. I''ve got us to finish 16th/17th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think Sunderland might just survive. I have a feeling it will be us or West Ham...we might just survive in 17th...but if you look at the fixture list we really need to be safe before the final 4 games (Liverpool, Man U, Man C and Arsenal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]I think Sunderland might just survive. I have a feeling it will be us or West Ham...we might just survive in 17th...but if you look at the fixture list we really need to be safe before the final 4 games (Liverpool, Man U, Man C and Arsenal).[/quote]

may as well make that 5 games - 5th last is Fulham away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think palace will stay up! When they beat us on Wednesday they will go above us! Can''t see Sunderland, Fulham or West Ham picking up to many points so they are my 3!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]I think Sunderland might just survive. I have a feeling it will be us or West Ham...we might just survive in 17th...but if you look at the fixture list we really need to be safe before the final 4 games (Liverpool, Man U, Man C and Arsenal).[/quote]Order of the games isn''t important. We''ve played all the teams and have 19 points in 14th. We''ll do better second half providing we don''t have so many injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don''t think Palace will go down now, check out the form tables!

I think it''ll be three from;

West Ham

Fulham

Cardiff

Hull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% probability of 3 from the bottom 5. 10% chance of 1 from the next 6 up getting relegated.

Reckon about 5% chance of NCFC relegation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In any order:

Cardiff (don''t look tooled up to be more positive, whoever the manager is, whatever the rights and wrongs Malky knew they didn''t have enough in the locker and that doesn''t look likely to change);

Crystal Palace (yes, even if they beat us, they''re enjoying their moment in the sun and think they''ll fade away again, the Pulis medicine can only take them so far, though have to admire the good job he''s doing even though don''t like his style);

Hull (Brucey''s done a brilliant job but they''re still an overblown pub team compared to Prem quality and they''ve had the breaks - starting from day one - can''t see it lasting the season).

In all three cases a few injuries and a couple of bans could do for them, just as recovery from injuries should see us pretty well safe by the run-in and looking to p**s off one or more of those ''big teams'' in the last four games. Only real fear is if we have another rash of injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just cant see Sunderland escaping, while Palace do seem to be on the improve under Pulis - if he pulls this great escape off he will have to go down as one of the most effective managers.

 

For me its three from 7,  although for me any team from Hull down can be dragged in with a poor run. Best guess order right now is

Sunderland

Cardiff

West Ham

Palace

Fulham

Villa

WBA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote user="Herman "]It''ll just be us.[/quote]

 

Yes Old Hapless is going to get us into all three relegation places this year. The 19 teams we play in the second half of the season are better than those we played in the first 19 games whilst all the other clubs have easier teams to play....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Interestingly, nobody among the five or six "experts" - Robbie Savage included - who made their end of season forecasts on Radio Five Live the other day had City in their teams for the drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
considering we can never seem to get above 14th this season and seem stuck in that position i think we will finish 14th, but unsure who might go down

west ham im sure will go i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"nutty nigel""Herman "It''ll just be us.

Yes Old Hapless is going to get us into all three relegation places this year. The 19 teams we play in the second half of the season are better than those we played in the firstĀ 19 games whilst all the other clubs have easier teams to play....

I''m pretty sure they will change the rules just to get rid of us. Then we''ll be the FL''s problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As things are at the moment, the most likely to go down is Palace. They have had a mini-revival but are still weak.

The other two will come from us, Sunderland, Fulham and Cardiff. Much will depend on injuries. It is possible that if we had not lost Hooper so early, plus Benno for so long, and eventually RvW and Tettey for so long, we might have been above the scrimmage at the bottom.

I believe that we have the talent, and Hughton''s decisions are improving, but we still have so many matches when we just don''t turn up or where the defence gifts goals. If we can improve on the last two, we might just have another season with the big boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Having just done the premiership predictor, I think it will be the 3 lower placed London teams :)

Fulham

Palace

West Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on what I have seen, and its very different to the three I chose at the beginning of the season.....

 

C.Palace (regardless of result tomorrow)

Aston Villa ......I''m serious 

Cardiff City 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...