Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

a christmas carol

mr pompous last flipped outsometime in decemberhis hobby was to rave and shoutat pink un forum membersmulti users everyonewas his general rulehe didn''t know how to have funjust how to be cruuuuu-el

then one night out of his brainsfull of hops and barleyhe heard some heavy rattling chainshis old mate jacob marleyhe told him he should mend his waysgod has no love for sinnersyou''ll spend your after life in flamesand have to watch the b-i-innersMr P he hated snowbut set off in a blizzardgrabbed a sprig of misltetoeand went to find first wizardnot to late to make ammendshe had to shake that ghost offflying round the barnby bendson his way to lowest-oftMr Pompous said to wizcan we kiss and make upim sorry all about about old poststhat i did find and rake upwhen wiz saw the misltoehis knees they turned to jellyand arm in arm they went insideto watch a stream on te-elly....  [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"]mr pompous last flipped outsometime in decemberhis hobby was to rave and shoutat pink un forum membersmulti users everyonewas his general rulehe didn''t know how to have funjust how to be cruuuuu-el

then one night out of his brainsfull of hops and barleyhe heard some heavy rattling chainshis old mate jacob marleyhe told him he should mend his waysgod has no love for sinnersyou''ll spend your after life in flamesand have to watch the b-i-innersMr P he hated snowbut set off in a blizzardgrabbed a sprig of misltetoeand went to find first wizardnot to late to make ammendshe had to shake that ghost offflying round the barnby bendson his way to lowest-oftMr Pompous said to wizcan we kiss and make upim sorry all about about old poststhat i did find and rake upwhen wiz saw the misltoehis knees they turned to jellyand arm in arm they went insideto watch a stream on te-elly....  [:D]

[/quote]
Very good [Y] but...
Do you think that was wise?

[quote user="refjezdavies"]good but who''s mr pompous? Til?[/quote]

City 1st...............and he is!