Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Damage to OUR ground by manure fans...

[quote user="kick it off"]Not sure it''s a criminal offence but if I went out on the streets and started chucking a bin about, I''m pretty sure a copper or two would have a word.[/quote]Unless it was down the road, where they''re just making a living.

I have no idea what I''m supposed to be outraged about.As for the people saying the 1 steward and 2 cops should have stepped in, for what? To save the poor defenseless bin? The, when you do ''do something'' it would cause something to actually kick off, 1000 against 1??It would be an absolute death wish for the steward or cops to ''do something''!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The biggest surprise was that one of them actually came from Manchester ! What happens if they don''t bother to come back for their court dates ?[/quote]
That''s the trick, when you claim ''no fixed abode''.

Its only a bin. Our supporters always find something to moan at. Man utd fans were the noise set of fans to come to carrow road this season

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Its only a bin. Our supporters always find something to moan at. [/quote]

"Its only a bin".   A bin that is being thrown around, up against flourescent lights that can shatter and spread glass around for one thing. Also, a bin that belongs to someone else.  Its vandalism, pure and simple.  "Its only a bin".  A sad reflection of what some people seem to think about "things".  No values, no respect for property, no grasp of what is acceptable behaviour.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Would we even be talking about this, had we won the game?[/quote]Yes.

[/quote]Yes.I suspect you would.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Would we even be talking about this, had we won the game?
[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

Yes.

I suspect you would.
[/quote]

In fairness, they could have had someones eye out.

3,471 people were hospitalised last year due to accidents involving bins.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Would we even be talking about this, had we won the game?[/quote]Yes.[/quote]Yes.I suspect you would.[/quote]Any reason why I shouldn''t? Its a free board and its related to our club, isn''t it?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Would we even be talking about this, had we won the game?[/quote]Yes.[/quote]Yes.I suspect you would.[/quote]Any reason why I shouldn''t? Its a free board and its related to our club, isn''t it?

[/quote]Wow, defensive much?A bin got dented, no one died or got pregnant.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Would we even be talking about this, had we won the game?[/quote]Yes.[/quote]Yes.I suspect you would.[/quote]Any reason why I shouldn''t? Its a free board and its related to our club, isn''t it?[/quote]Wow, defensive much?A bin got dented, no one died or got pregnant.[/quote]I refer you to my previous posts on the subject.