Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Damage to OUR ground by manure fans...

How is this acceptable in front of a head steward and two police officers in the away section at half time?? Surely it''s criminal damage.. I couldn''t care if they have destroyed a bin or seat or door it is ncfc property and the authorities in that section on film should have got the culprits but chose to allow it continue??

Have a watch and complain to the club as that steward needs a talking to.

http://t.co/fzE1KJeJzF

John from the Tomorrow People wrote the following post at 29/12/2013 10:50 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

If we behaved like that away we would kicked out

Forget that, imagine we behaved like that every home game.

Come to think of it I did see an old boy at the bar behind the City Stand drop a crisp packet,

[quote user="Vanwink"]John from the Tomorrow People wrote the following post at 29/12/2013 10:50 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

If we behaved like that away we would kicked out

Forget that, imagine we behaved like that every home game.

Come to think of it I did see an old boy at the bar behind the City Stand drop a crisp packet,[/quote]
Well it makes you wonder, that if the Police had the stones to calm it down then.  The alleged incident with the police horse and attempted stabbing might not have happened.

[quote user="Marc Libbras haircut"]Are you lot watching the same video I just saw? A few fans singing and chucking a bin about. Defiantly not committing any criminal offences.[/quote]

If you think that''s acceptable behaviour at a public sports event,  then you are living in a different world to me and I think a lot of other people.   Anti-social behaviour, causing damage to property, to name two - probably drunk and disorderly, to name three.    Yobs.  

"A public sports event" just about sums up todays theatre luvvie style football fan.

I don''t condone violence of any kind but they are just a few over zealous football fans damaging a bin, ,hardly mass terrorism is it.

And one of them ended up looking like a tw at ending up on his ar se.

"Are you lot watching the same video I just saw? A few fans singing and chucking a bin about. Defiantly not committing any criminal offences. "

This lol... it''s a f**king bin

Not sure it''s a criminal offence but if I went out on the streets and started chucking a bin about, I''m pretty sure a copper or two would have a word.
That said, I think they very clearly demonstrate what a pathetic bunch of knobheads they are.

"probably drunk and disorderly"

thank heavens I was never in that condition when at a football match in my teens

they should have been awwested and thwown woughly to the floor, the wuffians

bunch of mindless idiots from Yarmouth but they were contained so probably best left as it was, when I read the title I expected to see some damage

The fact is its us who have to pay for the damage not mufc and the sheer blindness that the stewards didn''t even have a word. Would you want to walk through that with your little son? I''m not saying its the worst trouble we have seen or even what they are damaging its the stewards and police who seem to not care

It''s the extra nutrition their tiny brains receive from finally coming into contact with sunlight. They can''t handle it and this is how it affects them.

Who stood there and videoed it?!

I agree, it''s not the worse trouble ive seen, but it is damaging someone else''s property, something we hopefully all learned is wrong. Clearly these yobs, probably from the Yarmouth area, didnt learn such things.

[quote user="City1st"]they should have been awwested and thwown woughly to the floor, the wuffians[/quote]

Well, Witty Worst, the w**kers should have been awwested and thwown out of the gwound.     I would be ashamed if I saw any City fans acting like that at someone else''s ground.   Unacceptable.

The biggest surprise was that one of them actually came from Manchester ! What happens if they don''t bother to come back for their court dates ?

[quote user="kick it off"]Not sure it''s a criminal offence but if I went out on the streets and started chucking a bin about, I''m pretty sure a copper or two would have a word.
That said, I think they very clearly demonstrate what a pathetic bunch of knobheads they are.
[/quote]Depends whereabouts you are. Lots of people use properties off Prince of Wales Road as public toilets when they come out of the clubs drunk but the police do virtually nothing about that.

Police - Useless

Stewards - Useless

If there was ever a serious emergency at Carrow Road, a fire or something similar, would you trust the stewards to react in the correct manner?