Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

2014 agenda

During the course of 2013 I have taken stick for rambling at times. Taking on the feedback I thought I would clarify my objectives for 2014. There will be two main points on which I will post if I deviate then pick me up on it.

1) I will campaign for the sacking of Hughton and have him replaced by the Messiah

2) Norwich is a local club with a local support. I will be encouraging all fans on This board to support their local team

An exciting new agenda for the new year. I hope it is a great year for all of you.

[quote user="Waveney canary"]During the course of 2013 I have taken stick for rambling at times. Taking on the feedback I thought I would clarify my objectives for 2014. There will be two main points on which I will post if I deviate then pick me up on it.

1) I will campaign for the sacking of Hughton and have him replaced by the Messiah

2) Norwich is a local club with a local support. I will be encouraging all fans on This board to support their local team

An exciting new agenda for the new year. I hope it is a great year for all of you.[/quote]

Ok.   What happens if Hughton takes us up to the top ten, we win the FA Cup and Hooper and RVW settle and score lots of goals between now and the end of the season.  Will you deviate then? 

I suppose like the rest of the fans that don''t want hughton you''ll be marching outside the ground demanding a replacement? Or restricting to your campaigning to the usual Hughton out brigade method with odd snarky comment on the official Norwich city facebook account or for the real die-hard an incomprehensible rant on canary call to really prove how unintelligent you are.

Vive la half-arsed revolution

[quote user="Waveney canary"]During the course of 2013 I have taken stick for rambling at times. Taking on the feedback I thought I would clarify my objectives for 2014. There will be two main points on which I will post if I deviate then pick me up on it.

An exciting new agenda for the new year. I hope it is a great year for all of you.[/quote]So you''ll be supporting Lowestoft then?

I live in Lakenham waveney... who are my local team? Should I go and support Westfield, Sporting Iceni, Dynamo fc or Locksley Athletic on a Sunday Morning?

My agenda for 2014 is to finally realise my dream of playing for Norwich. So if any of the EDP journos are reading this then i''m sick of turning up every week and sitting on my arse in the stands for 90 minutes, Hughton hasn''t given me a chance, and has in fact never even spoken to me. If this carries on I will have to seriously consider my future in the stands. Dust the boots of for this wk end, that should do it!

Afraid not Herman, striker or winger. It''s looking bleak for Saturday though, i''ve found the boots but can''t find my shin pads!

[quote user="Herman "]A couple of sturdy books down your socks and you can replace Snoddy.[/quote]

Down his socks? surely down his shorts as Snoddy is quite often on his a*se