Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 20

Hi everybody thanks very much for the suggestions i have decided on the final six and they look like this....HAMILTON v morton                           home winMAN CITY v palace                             home winbnei yehuda v MACCABI TEL AVIV     away winkayseri ericyasspor v GALATASARY     away winABERDEEN v ross county                     home winFENERBACHE v kayserispor               home winIm pretty sure the top four games are saturday and the last two are on sunday if we get that far !!good luck everybody and have a great weekend ps my pick is the tel aviv win, thanks NN

[quote user="gregt"]Hi everybody thanks very much for the suggestions i have decided on the final six and they look like this....HAMILTON v morton                           home winMAN CITY v palace                             home winbnei yehuda v MACCABI TEL AVIV     away winkayseri ericyasspor v GALATASARY     away winABERDEEN v ross county                     home winFENERBACHE v kayserispor               home winIm pretty sure the top four games are saturday and the last two are on sunday if we get that far !!good luck everybody and have a great weekend ps my pick is the tel aviv win, thanks NN[/quote]

Thanks for these Greg. I really dropped you in it handing you this weekend. But you''ve done us proud with these and the six look as solid as those we have had in better weeks. Also well done to all you PUPs for coming up with 15 different selections for Greg to choose from. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is an exciting £58.50. Here are the details : -

Man City

1/8

15:00 Sat

Sid,jb,Til,Gravy,Swind,GMF,Stat,GP,Beaus,Twidio,Jtot

Hamilton

1/2

15:00 Sat

Chelle

Galatasary

2/5

17:00 Sat

Newc Uni

Maccabi Tel Aviv

2/7

18:00 Sat

Purple, Greg

Aberdeen

4/9

15:00 Sun

Herman, Kathy, Blah, Mr Angry

Fenerbahce

1/3

17:00 Sun

Yankee, Trent

As Greg said four are tomorrow and two on Sunday. I think back to back wins are very much on the cards. Good luck everyone[Y]

Right, here goes. Being the eternal optomist I am and seeing how Hughtons teams always seem to respond to adversity, I think (hope) City will get something from tomorrows game. So.....Draw  0-0 11/1Draw  1-1  7-1Draw  2-2  16/1City to win 1-0  16/1City to win 2-1  18/1Well, we''ve done it before. [;)] [+o(]

Apologies for lateness and good luck to greg, lapps and all of our PUPs.

Both myself and my Mear Kat are going for a Man City win please.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Don''t know why Fenerbache came up in bold, perhaps it''s a good omen!

[/quote]

Mmm! Worrying. The devil is bold Nutty.[/quote]

Don''t worry...

Gill Sans is ultra bold and she''s a Norwich fan[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, here goes. Being the eternal optomist I am and seeing how Hughtons teams always seem to respond to adversity, I think (hope) City will get something from tomorrows game. So.....Draw  0-0 11/1Draw  1-1  7-1Draw  2-2  16/1City to win 1-0  16/1City to win 2-1  18/1Well, we''ve done it before. [;)] [+o(]

[/quote]

Brilliant stuff Lapp. I have a feeling we''ll get something too. And if we do it''s likely to be one of these which will earn money for the CSF[Y]

I''ve put £1.50 on each because I can and also because we got 2 of Warren''s bets from last week refunded I assume because it was 0-0. So here are the potential returns : -

Draw  0-0 11/1  £1.50 @ 12/1 = £19.50Draw  1-1  7-1   £1.50 @ 7/1 = £12.00Draw  2-2  16/1 Â£1.50 @ 16/1 = £25.50City to win 1-0  16/1 £1.50 @ 16/1 = £25.50City to win 2-1  18/1 £1.50 @ 18/1 = £28.50

Good luck with these and look forward to seeing you and all who can make it in the Nelson after the game[B] [:)]

Sorry a bit late due to not realising which day of the week it is (daft I know) but I''m going for Derby to beat Barnsley on Sunday.

Gregt and Lappinitup and all pickers, and a happy new year to all!

sorry I''m late too, but also going for a Man City home win

Sorry I''m late too - and just to be different I''m going for a  Norwich City home win ..............No not really, I''ll take the easy option with Man Citeh home win for me please :)Good luck all - esp. Greg. It looks a good return on those selections mate.

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Sorry for not being around recently!Fenerbache for me please Nutty and a 1-5 win for Man Utd I''m afraid.Leedscanary[/quote]Binner

Man City please

Two narrow 1-0 wins. Good start.Well done to everyone for offering 15 different picks, not much out there so a good effort from all to give that much variety!

Yes what an effort so far from Greg and all you PUPs. We have all four of todays games safely in the bank.

Sleep well everyone[S]

Great start! Cant imagine we have won too many times over the Christmas period, certainly this week looked as hard as any.Still not confident over Fenerbache, fingers crossed though!

Finished 1-0[Y]

Refreshing the score was like watching paint dry but the 2min goal was enough to win it.

Off we go to Turkey....

Just having a check through and I made a mistake saying there were 15 different selections. There were in fact 14. So far 11 of the 12 played have been called right. ''Nana was unlucky with his Norwich v ManUtd to draw and that''s the only one to go down so far. Whatever happens from here on in I can safely say this week has proven beyond any doubt what a fantastic team of PUPs we have on board.