Sign in to follow this  
Canarygirl

Well done Norwich on my birthday!

It was the ultimate birthday present yesterday being at Carrow Road to watch us win and then see Crystal Palace and Southampton draw amazing! Really felt a great atmosphere yesterday highly charged! Lets keep it going and go and beat Fulham and stay where we belong!

On the ball city!!! You can do it!

Here, here Canary Girl and Happy Birthday for yesterday.  I can''t think of a better pressie!

Come on you Yellows

It''s my birthday on saturday and i just hope we beat Fulham and stay up, otherwise it''s going to be an interesting weekend. Should also be going to Fulham, which would be a good present.

I''m a bit jealous Canary Girl - it was my b''day for the saints game so that as a bit miserable for me! Still, we''re a tough bunch us Taureans! Happy Birthday and let''s hope mouse''s birthday is like yours and not mine!  Are all canary fans born on the same day or something!

Cheers thanks for the birthday wishes! Lets hope all our wishes come true next weekend! I desperately want tickets!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a great presant!!! And Ipswich are drawing and West Ham are winning! (I used to live there!) Yey! Oh yeah, and does anyone no if there is a beam back next Saturday? I wanna book my ticket as soon as I can if there is one! The ground will be pretty packed!

happy bday canary girl!

hopefully the rest of your present will follow

It was my 19th yesturday !!! The result was for my birthday not yours hehe anyway the footy kept me buzzing and feeling really great.... although i have never seen a game at Carrow road (can''t get tickets and i live 3 hours away) I will be there next week for Fulham!Happy birthday, i swear all the best people are born on the 7th of May