Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Wes off in Jan?

Yeah it''s a fact.

There''s no point in denying any of these anymore is there. Everyone is being sold in January.

Like RVW he won''t kick a ball for us again. Unless we need to put him in the shop window.

Basically:

Not Playing = Deal Agreed, protect from injury

Playing = No Deal Agreed, try and drum up interest.

This is also true for RVW and Becchio. And Ruddy.

It wouldn''t surprise me. If Wigan lose Maloney and McMannaman etc then they might fancy him. If we can get a bit of money for him, a million or two say, then that would represent great business. Put it towards a younger replacement.

I do think he hasn''t been properly replaced yet though, there is nobody else who can unlock a deep lying stubborn defence with a bit of smart play like Wes can. We need our own Cazorla/ Mata/ Silva/ Kagawa/ Coutinho/ Pienaar/ Eriksen/ Ben Arfa.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Like RVW he won''t kick a ball for us again. Unless we need to put him in the shop window.

Basically:

This is also true for RVW and Becchio. And Ruddy.[/quote]

Why do you sabotage every thread with the same sort of nonsense. What is the point in coming on here if your going to permanently take the pi££? Your posts constantly try to be funny and ridicule other people''s opinions with witty (really not at all witty) remarks.

Which posters on here do you actually try to mimic with these comments?

Hope the three ghosts that visit you in a few days are kind to you Lincoln. The ghost of Cody past, the ghost of Vaughan present and the ghost of Becchio future.

He played his part in the win over Palace and i would very much doubt that he would be off in January. It may well be he goes in the summer but i would be sad if this was the case as he can always do a job and turn a game even if he no longer starts many games

[quote user="Warren Hill"]If I''ve annoyed you Lincoln, mission accomplished.

I hope you have a Xmas as miserable as your posts.[/quote]

No not all. Quite the opposite actually. You amuse me with your constant attempts to be funny. It seems your agenda on here is to be viewed as an analytical & witty in the hope it gains you browny points with certain posters.

Why not just concentrate on sensible posts regarding Norwich City F.C? Or if you believe there are no posts on here worthy of your comments, as your pi££ take replies imply, then perhaps you''d benefit spending your time elsewhere?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"]If I''ve annoyed you Lincoln, mission accomplished.

No not all. Quite the opposite actually. You amuse me with your constant attempts to be funny. It seems your agenda on here is to be viewed as an analytical & witty in the hope it gains you browny points with certain posters.

Why not just concentrate on sensible posts regarding Norwich City F.C? Or if you believe there are no posts on here worthy of your comments, as your pi££ take replies imply, then perhaps you''d benefit spending your time elsewhere?[/quote]

I hear the Apollo Theatre are looking out for a comedian.........

What the chuff has it got to do with you Lincoln? I''ll post what I like, where I like.

If I want to take the pi££ at you and your ilk, I will. Mainly because your constantly negative outlook is deserving of ridicule.

I hope your Xmas is as miserable as your posts.

Anyway, back to Wes... no mention of him here in the local paper where Forest are linked to Conor Wickham (remember him?) and also to several strikers based in Egypt/N Africa.

I would be surprised if we let Wes go in January as we clearly still need him as part of the squad.  Assuming we stay up he will probably leave next summer.  Which will be a shame as I think he''s the last player who went down with us to L1 still in the squad, and he''s been a big part of our success in the last few years, second only to Holt in our promotion campaigns IMO.

He would have been great in the Premier League ten years ago when you had a lot more time on the ball, but unfortunately I believe he''s two light weight for the league as it is now.  Yes he can weave his magic, but we can''t afford to carry someone for the odd moment of brilliance.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]What the chuff has it got to do with you Lincoln? I''ll post what I like, where I like.

If I want to take the pi££ at you and your ilk, I will. Mainly because your constantly negative outlook is deserving of ridicule.

I hope your Xmas is as miserable as your posts.[/quote]

You''ve already wished me a miserable Christmas, but thanks for doing it again.

I personally don''t believe anyone''s views, including mine, are deserving of being ridiculed. Only you think that. You obviously have a problem with anyone who doesn''t share your own views.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]He would have been great in the Premier League ten years ago when you had a lot more time on the ball, but unfortunately I believe he''s two light weight for the league as it is now.  Yes he can weave his magic, but we can''t afford to carry someone for the odd moment of brilliance. [/quote]

Only as recently as one game ago did he run the show!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Matt Juler"]He would have been great in the Premier League ten years ago when you had a lot more time on the ball, but unfortunately I believe he''s two light weight for the league as it is now.  Yes he can weave his magic, but we can''t afford to carry someone for the odd moment of brilliance. [/quote]

Only as recently as one game ago did he run the show![/quote]

Sorry that should read one month ago! The palace game!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"]If I''ve annoyed you Lincoln, mission accomplished.

Why not just concentrate on sensible posts regarding Norwich City F.C? Or if you believe there are no posts on here worthy of your comments, as your pi££ take replies imply, then perhaps you''d benefit spending your time elsewhere?[/quote]

I hear the Apollo Theatre are looking out for a comedian.........

[/quote]

he''ll probably bring the house down

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"]What the chuff has it got to do with you Lincoln? I''ll post what I like, where I like.

I personally don''t believe anyone''s views, including mine, are deserving of being ridiculed. Only you think that. You obviously have a problem with anyone who doesn''t share your own views.[/quote]

Well yours are definitely deserving.

Constantly negative, you''ve predicted our imminent demise for as long as I can remember. You''re just a bit of an old woman I suppose, now, you''ve probably read about the roof of the Apollo, keep your eye on the sky, apparently that will fall in next.

I hope you have a miserable Xmas, mainly because that would probably entail us winning tomorrow and Boxing Day.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"]What the chuff has it got to do with you Lincoln? I''ll post what I like, where I like.

I personally don''t believe anyone''s views, including mine, are deserving of being ridiculed. Only you think that. You obviously have a problem with anyone who doesn''t share your own views.[/quote]

Constantly negative, you''ve predicted our imminent demise for as long as I can remember. You''re just a bit of an old woman I suppose, now, you''ve probably read about the roof of the Apollo, keep your eye on the sky, apparently that will fall in next.

I hope you have a miserable Xmas, mainly because that would probably entail us winning tomorrow and Boxing Day.[/quote]

The sky is going to fall in? I blame Hughton.

Don''t worry about it Lincoln apparently there is no point posting anything on here other than "isn''t everything lovely" and "we truly are not worthy" and "id happily pay twice the amount for my season ticket". Not to mention the "thank goodness we don''t get any shots on target, that''s modern football"

This thread is infested with the biggest cockroaches on this message board with absolutely no interest in debating anything, my guess would be that Hoolahan will be here until we at least sign a replacement.

Shame he isn''t half the player he used to be.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"]What the chuff has it got to do with you Lincoln? I''ll post what I like, where I like.

I hope you have a miserable Xmas, mainly because that would probably entail us winning tomorrow and Boxing Day.[/quote]

The sky is going to fall in? I blame Hughton.[/quote]

Thought you might.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Don''t worry about it Lincoln apparently there is no point posting anything on here other than "isn''t everything lovely" and "we truly are not worthy" and "id happily pay twice the amount for my season ticket". Not to mention the "thank goodness we don''t get any shots on target, that''s modern football"

This thread is infested with the biggest cockroaches on this message board with absolutely no interest in debating anything, my guess would be that Hoolahan will be here until we at least sign a replacement.

Shame he isn''t half the player he used to be.[/quote]

Another Nancy Negative...

Bet you get hammered this Xmas, someone will constantly be topping up your half empty glass.

See i don''t agree with the likes of Lincoln 95% of the time but the way some posters just like to wind up and post nonsense (Warren, in this case) is all just a bit silly.

As for Hoolahan i sincerely hope we don''t let him leave - unless we intend to sign a number 10 in January. Nobody in our squad at the moment can do what Hoolahan can do and it would be a risk simply to lose that option in my opinion

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Like RVW he won''t kick a ball for us again. Unless we need to put him in the shop window.

Basically:

This is also true for RVW and Becchio. And Ruddy.[/quote]I thought it was funny.

Matt Juler wrote: Yes he can weave his magic, but we can''t afford to carry someone for the odd moment of brilliance.

Manchester City players are doing this every game !

In the games he (Hoolahan) recently started - Crystal Palace & Liverpool, for both those games he looked one of our best attacking players if not the best. Yes he did miss shooting chances against Liverpool but so did everybody else.

Those 2 performances have convince me he should be in the starting eleven, let alone on the bench or sold. This includes even when the injured are back.

There is still a missing piece to our team & to our play - thats Hoolahan. Fer & Howson have done a terrific job - the results show they have not been rewarded for their effort.

The odd piece of brilliance is the different between 3 points & 1.

When played correctly (something Hughton will struggle with) Hoolahan will be the different between the team playing well & getting the results and, playing well but coming up short.

Also the other players are pretty boring in comparison. Hughton needs to play him !!!