Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Match Predictions

today i feel it will be very tight as the new boss has got them very well organised as a team, i feel we will get one but i think they will get one against us today

so 1-1 would be the score i feel

[quote user="Waveney canary"]I am on club cabbage today past 3 times I have been on it the result has been 0 0 so am going for that

Hughton out Messiah back[/quote]

Tbh 0-0 wouldn''t suprise me either

Our scoring record is not good recently, so as long as the defence can avoid suicide, I''ll go for 0-0 or 1-1.

Can''t see us winning at present.

I think we will win, but I did think we would beat Man U, 2-1 City. Come on lads!!!!!!!!

On form it should be a palace win, BUT Hughton manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat when he is on the brink of getting the sack so i sense a draw or a win for us

1.0 Palace.

We don''t do well there and our lack of goals this season + Pulis'' effective organisation of their defence + their desperation for a victory at home.

Reporting live from coach 2 (reglurs only buh)

One nil city - super dooper gary hooper.

damn, I just got hoolahan in the sweep!

I think we''re gonna win - got a good feeling about today. I''ll say a 2-1 win. Actually to hell with it 3-1 -we''re gonna nick another one on the break at the end to seal it. That may be the new years optimism talking but I think we might play well today. If Elmander starts i''m changing those predictions though! It''s either Hoolahan behind Hooper or the Wolf up with him. I would be inclined to start Hoolanhan as it''s away from home and hopefully dominate the midfield a little more, but if we''re not troubling their centre-backs enough then bring on Van Wolfswinkel early - don''t want to be thinking ''what if'' or ''if only'' at the end of play today.

Horrid horrid selhurst park, my youngest daughter not even born last time we won there and she is 17 so its hard to see a win and I would be delighted with a point (see Fulham for illogical hoodoos)

They have struggled to score at home, we have struggled to score anywhere; we dont usually conceded more than a goal against our prem mini league competitors (13 team in that) so it all points to a low scoring draw.

My prediction

Palace 3 City 4

link to Whoscored match preview, the relative team characteristics make interesting reading, so many weaknesses :-$

matching the strengths and weaknesses game will not surprisingly go long ball that they win in the air and either go wide or find ruddy for us to attack down the wing fail with the cross end up with a long shot for them to launch it again. Should be a joy!

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/720455/Show/England-Premier-League-2013-2014-Crystal-Palace-Norwich

Jimbo-Canary wrote the following post at 2014-01-01 2:37 PM:

2-1 to City.

We have to win.

No we don''t. Hughton states it is not a must win game!

With that in mind Palace comfortable 3-0.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Horrid horrid selhurst park, my youngest daughter not even born last time we won there and she is 17 so its hard to see a win and I would be delighted with a point (see Fulham for illogical hoodoos) 

My prediction

Palace 3 City 4[/quote]Can''t disagree with the horrid, horrid Selhurst Park.From my usual cheerful glass half-empty view the omens don''t look good today.Negatives :It''s New Years Day and we''re playing PalacePulis seems to have got them firing on all four cylindersWe haven''t won there for yearsSelhurst Park is in one of the dreariest parts of South LondonThe Arthur Wait Stand must be a borderline case for being condemned as unfit for human habitationIt''s p*ssing it down and blowing a galePositives :It''s not quite cold enough to freeze your wotsits offPrediction :A familiarly depressing 1-0 defeat [:''(]