Sign in to follow this  
pete

Howson a doubt for Palace

Quote from Hughton according to SSN. I guess that means he will not be playing JH a huge miss in the last 4 games. I would like to know what is this back problem he has we have been told he has been a doubt for last 3 games. Can we be told when he might be available.

Hooper fit as well re SSN.

[quote user="GJP"]Was he not?

I''d rather have had Howson in than Johnson.[/quote]^^^Definitely.

Howson is not an attacking midfielder whatever some may think. He is a good central midfielder who can play box to box and shoot from long range but as much use as a handbrake in a canoe as an attacking midfielder. Fer on the other hand does have the range of passes required but is a big miss further back.

I see Howson as a centre mid who makes himself available to get the ball and can pass well and shoot well. Pretty much what I want from him

If you took all BJ''s ''best bits'' over his entire career in a 3 minute video you could make him look like a £10m player. I have seen 40 yard pinpoint passes, goal line clearances, last ditch tackles, accurate crosses and net bursting shots all come from him but unfortunately it''s the sloppy play that lets him down. Howson is more clinical and consistent in his play so that''s why he gets my vote.

i understand that he is out for 7 weeks due to a fracture which had not been reported.......info came from someone who sat in the directors box at the Fulham game.