Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Match Thread

Jules wrote the following post at 01/01/2014 4:23 PM:

Have we come out of the dressing room yet?

Hmmm, looks like not, eh?

Delany takes out Fer… no response from the ref. But at least we are in their half of the pitch…

If anyone should have come off it was Snodgrass. He''s literally only taken corners so far, offering very little at all.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]This sort of performance is happening week in week out. It is so dire. Palace are dominating and deserve to win.[/quote]

We''ve been trying to play football against a Pulis side in a storm. I can remember a lot worse against Pulis sides in decent conditions.

A 45 minute demonstration of why our management team is simply not good enough. We are better than them but one team has come out after half time fired up, positive and their manager has made 2 positive subs. They have taken control of the game. Ours has sent his team out looking pedestrian and slack and has allowed the momentum to be taken.

[quote user="Curious Orange"][quote user="lincoln canary"]This sort of performance is happening week in week out. It is so dire. Palace are dominating and deserve to win.[/quote]

We''ve been trying to play football against a Pulis side in a storm. I can remember a lot worse against Pulis sides in decent conditions.[/quote]

Always an excuse isn''t there. We''re simply showing how poor we are. You seriously don''t believe had the weather been better out performance would be a lot better? It wouldn''t.

Same story as last season, no matter what attacking players we have we never create chances because of the f ing tactics..........

[quote user="Macey"]Same story as last season, no matter what attacking players we have we never create chances because of the f ing tactics..........[/quote]Yep and our set pieces are now poor, whereas last season that was the main way we scored.  Not looking good!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Curious Orange"][quote user="lincoln canary"]This sort of performance is happening week in week out. It is so dire. Palace are dominating and deserve to win.[/quote]

We''ve been trying to play football against a Pulis side in a storm. I can remember a lot worse against Pulis sides in decent conditions.[/quote]

Always an excuse isn''t there. We''re simply showing how poor we are. You seriously don''t believe had the weather been better out performance would be a lot better? It wouldn''t.[/quote]

There''s always something to moan about isn''t there...

I, like you, have no idea what would happen in different conditions. Could''ve been a Fulham performance, could''ve been a Man Utd one. I''m commenting on what I''m seeing, you''re starting to talk about ifs and maybes.

Snodgrass has had a poor game - its just a shame we have no quality wingers left to shake up the team a bit.Arghhh Fer off - 2nd yellow!!!