Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Disulliosioned and Drifting along into 2014

I watched the game today and I just felt that the game just drifted along, nothing for Norwich fans to really get excited about pre and post Johnson goal. The second half just sort of went by, and I''m not really sure what to expect from us anymore under Hughton. It''s not inspiring stuff to watch and yet for some of us that''s fine as long as we stay in the league. Staying up is of course the most important thing but no forward progress I think is a worry. The excitement of the summer spending and new players seems a too distant memory and we are in need of new life being injected into a squad full of good players. Whether that is new signings or a new manager remains the point many fans disagree about. Still let''s see where we are come 1st January 2015! OTBC!

Wait until you''ve seen whole decades of it. The challenge is to hold on long enough to see the good bits but after 3 good years on the trot it''s hardly a surprise when it starts to drop off. Long term followers will know it''s true.

theres 18 games left, agent hughton clearly intends to try and draw them all and stay up with 38 points, i for one will take great pleasure in watching this tactical genius drift norwich to safety

[quote user="iron_stan"]theres 18 games left, agent hughton clearly intends to try and draw them all and stay up with 38 points, i for one will take great pleasure in watching this tactical genius drift Norwich to safety[/quote]Spoken like someone who has happily drifted into resorting to talking with the sheriff a few times a week, rather than having the misses taking care of more than the hot dinners.

[quote user="ricardo"]Wait until you''ve seen whole decades of it. The challenge is to hold on long enough to see the good bits but after 3 good years on the trot it''s hardly a surprise when it starts to drop off. Long term followers will know it''s true.[/quote]

So we know who wears the pants in your house! ;)

[quote user="ricardo"]Wait until you''ve seen whole decades of it. The challenge is to hold on long enough to see the good bits but after 3 good years on the trot it''s hardly a surprise when it starts to drop off. Long term followers will know it''s true.[/quote]Must you patronise people in every single post....

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="ricardo"]Wait until you''ve seen whole decades of it. The challenge is to hold on long enough to see the good bits but after 3 good years on the trot it''s hardly a surprise when it starts to drop off. Long term followers will know it''s true.[/quote]Must you patronise people in every single post....[/quote]Only the young and inexperienced. Judging by some of the posts they really do need it.[:D]

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="iron_stan"]theres 18 games left, agent hughton clearly intends to try and draw them all and stay up with 38 points, i for one will take great pleasure in watching this tactical genius drift Norwich to safety[/quote]Spoken like someone who has happily drifted into resorting to talking with the sheriff a few times a week, rather than having the misses taking care of more than the hot dinners.

[/quote]

da fuq. this makes little sense

i was not being serious anyway, although it wouldnt shock me if thats his plan

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="ricardo"]Wait until you''ve seen whole decades of it. The challenge is to hold on long enough to see the good bits but after 3 good years on the trot it''s hardly a surprise when it starts to drop off. Long term followers will know it''s true.[/quote]

So we know who wears the pants in your house! ;)

[/quote]You guessed it. [:D]

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="iron_stan"]theres 18 games left, agent hughton clearly intends to try and draw them all and stay up with 38 points, i for one will take great pleasure in watching this tactical genius drift Norwich to safety[/quote]Spoken like someone who has happily drifted into resorting to talking with the sheriff a few times a week, rather than having the misses taking care of more than the hot dinners.

[/quote]

da fuq. this makes little sense

i was not being serious anyway, although it wouldnt shock me if thats his plan[/quote]Sorry to miss the sarcasm there iron-stan. And I agree that it wouldn''t be a shocker if that was indeed Houghton''s plan. But in all honesty I''d rather 5hit in my hands and clap, than watch this dire, apathetic, directionless football every week.

[quote user="iron_stan"]theres 18 games left, agent hughton clearly intends to try and draw them all and stay up with 38 points, i for one will take great pleasure in watching this tactical genius drift norwich to safety[/quote]It worked last season, as we bored our way to safety. I think it is going to be more of the same again.  Hopefully with a similar outcome.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]Not to Hughton I think ull find right past him[/quote]Must a bin Pullis then, begging him to leave Palace and put us on the right road.

It certainly wasn''t to one of the three wise men. Couldn''t recognise who it was though.

Mentioning the three wise men - it looks as if they are with us until the end of the season. Surely if the board were going to get rid, it would have been announced today. My white flag is raised.

I do so hope I''m wrong and all the clappers are right. They have been saying all along that we will retain our Premier status and should we achieve that with Mr Hughton, I will run around my garden naked!!

Hoozah!