Sign in to follow this  
Canarychick

Anyone go to the NCFC Open Day?

We went and queued for ages to see Bentley, Ashton and Shackell.  Here is one picture I took of my daughter, Ashton and Shackell

I wished them good luck for Sunday and said I hope they win! 

omg so like natalie portman!!! haha , yeah i went too, i already had there autographs but i wanted to meet bentley and svensson as they were only players i hadnt met before. it was great to take some pens on the pitch too!

Natalie Portman is a very attractive actress who has appeared in recent films such as Star Wars 1-3 (playing the Queen Amedalia) and Closer, alongside Jude Law.

[quote]Who is Natalie Portman?![/quote]

She''s an actress in her twenties who was in Leon when she was very young, but more recently has been in Cold Mountain and Star Wars Episodes 1-3.

Niiiceee

Yeah we went and took part in the family quiz.

We came tenth

However we did win a signed a ball for having the most original team name - Worthy Winners

I was there!! great day (apart from the queing), and the q & a session afterwards was excellent, with (amongst others) Worthy, Helveg (or Helvay) he doesnt care which, and Roger Munby. I was quite touched when Mr Munby took time out to ask my youngest his name, and then sign his autograph book ''to charlie, top canary'' nice touch i thought. Had to console a horrified eldest upon the news that Mcveigh is on his way.. the promise of a new shirt with a new favourites name on it helped. Old Nigel seemed very steely and determined, which calmed a few nerves, and Helveg always impresses as a thoughtful, pleasant and intelligent fellow. Also found out about Inter Milan!! cant wait for that one.