Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Abdi Ibraham

The latest name linked, Yaya toure''s back up at Man City, who isn''t getting a look in. Potentially useful backup/ first team challenger here?

A little one on carrowroad.net found via newsnow. I''m not here to debate the quality of the rumour, just discussing it and whether he''d be a good signing if it somehow was true.

He''s stated he''s had offers from premier league clubs in interviews with Sky but had said he was going abroad as things stand, but perhaps we''ve now come in due to Howson being out for longer and Fer looking leggy.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]A little one on carrowroad.net found via newsnow. I''m not here to debate the quality of the rumour, just discussing it and whether he''d be a good signing if it somehow was true. He''s stated he''s had offers from premier league clubs in interviews with Sky but had said he was going abroad as things stand, but perhaps we''ve now come in due to Howson being out for longer and Fer looking leggy.[/quote]

Which has been sourced from what I said on this forum - and what I said was just a guess at the identity of player another poster was alluding to.

Although, in truth Norwich were linked to him (along with just about everyother Premier League club) in the summer.

I''ve seen the lad play a couple of times, you can tell that he has a certain amount of class about him. In the two games I watched him play he did try some stupid things and end up costing a goal on one occasion and giving away a dangerous free kick in another.To be honest with you, whilst I can see him developing into a decent player, would rather have some experienced players at the minute.