Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

So when will it get vocal?

Still a long way to go and, in all honesty, Hughton is fulfilling his remit as manager on paper. The Worthy protestations were a result of the team - in certain opinions - performing vastly under expectations.

[quote user="he likes paella "]All this unrest and apart from everyone being keyboard warriors why has there been no chants / banners / protests?[/quote]

I''ll have some -     "HUGHTON ISN''T AS BAD AS YOU ALL THINK" banners made up here and send some down for people to wave......

Waiting for Smudger to start his one man protest.He nearly gave poor old MWJ  a heart attack last time[:D]

I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]Exactly.I was at the game today and never heard the words "Hughton out" uttered once.

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]

Exactly

I sit at games and hear more people wanting him out than in

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]ive heard plenty of booing

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]

Exactly

I sit at games and hear more people wanting him out than in[/quote]Home or away?

[quote user="he likes paella "]All this unrest and apart from everyone being keyboard warriors why has there been no chants / banners / protests?[/quote]

Great question! And unfortunately Bor Bor Bor has hit it on the head. Apathy.Fans are too busy to truly get up in arms, unless something truly outrageous happens, i.e. Sunderland and Di Canio.Bill Hicks sums it up best:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfd0_7BcU-0The general apathy that has become apart of the everyday diet of tripe is gradually seeping over into other areas of our lives and eroding the bedrock of our will to actually do anything meaningful about what upsets us.But that''s a different topic completely.

When you talk to people I''ve found it to be a 50/50 split. Imo it will never get vocal until we sit in the relegation places for a few weeks. A lot of people just feel the team isn''t playing to it''s potential and are bored of how pedestrian, predictable and unmotivated our play has become and are frustrated. It could get better, there are managers out there available who could get this team mid table regularly but it''s a huge gamble to take to find someone when a hell of a lot of managers would do even worse than Hughton with this team.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]Exactly.I was at the game today and never heard the words "Hughton out" uttered once.[/quote]

U clearly weren''t down the front as the crowd around me were getting very very grumpy

[quote user="morty"][quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]Exactly.I was at the game today and never heard the words "Hughton out" uttered once.[/quote]

What happens if you are sat at home and you can''t hear anything ?you would have to rely on your wife to let you know how fans felt................... and at what speed they were booing (if at all)

I get Mrs Ricardo to shout "Hughton Out!" up the stairs every 5 minutes just to add a touch of reality.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]I''ve said it so many times, this site is a miniscule collection of fans that in no way represent what the other 99.99% think.[/quote]

Exactly

I sit at games and hear more people wanting him out than in[/quote]

I sit in the lower Barclay ...and every week now almost unanimously those within 5/6 rows of me have had enough of Clueless.

I am not sure whu you would think it is a minority ?/

I think its generous to suggest a fairly equal split on the subject .

[quote user="City1st"]even when there''s no game on

[/quote]Especially when there''s no game on [:D]

The thing is that Hughton is not doing a good job, but at the same time he is not doing badly enough for everybody to agree that it is time for him to go. He manages to scrape together sufficient points - at the moment, anyway - to keep us clear of the drop zone and thus keeps some fans content.

I think I''m right in saying that in the cases of the unrest and protests surrounding Robert Chase and Worthy, the fans were never unanimous in their desire to see them both unseated. You could say - with the benefit of hindsight - that almost certainly it was the right thing for NCFC for both of them to go. Plus ca change!