I was really touched today when the players did the lap or honour. I sit in the N+P and near me there was a boy sitting in a wheelchair. When Deano walked past him he started to remove his boots. I was really confused untill i saw him hand them to the boy in the wheelchair! I thought this was a really nice thought and the boy looked over the moon! Nice one Deano!

the man''s a legend. he seems so mature for a 21-year-old. the way he celebrated the penalty - with a wipe of the brow and no hystrionics - sums the man up. cool and calm, and the next alan shearer.

Yes but with more talent and without the ego, the cheating and the whining (and getting every manager he plays for sacked).

I think thats another great thing about the club!The players attitude towards the fans, for the most part, seems to be excellent.Gary Holt, from my experience, is a legend. Made my little cousins day when I took him to see norwich at home.All the players seem happy to have a crack and sign stuff.

He is quite simply the best player we have had at this club for a decade.  I read Helveg say yesterday that he thinks Deano will be Wayne Rooney''s future England partner and that he has more talent than Oliver Beihoff. And he plays for US!!!  It''s so amazing that we have such a talent.  We need to keep hold of the lad for years to come 

Deano is immense.