Sign in to follow this  

Besides from our club what players would you like to see join others?

Personally I''d love to see Mata and Reus join MU and I''d also like to see Diego Costa at Arsenal.

As we''re pretty much clutching at straws with players who could potentially move to Norwich, I thought it''d be cool to see other peoples opinions on other clubs.

i really couldn''ty give a sh*t... I care about Norwich, other clubs do what they do.. lets look and see who we are signing.

I''d love to see Benteke at Spurs, Berbatov at Arsenal, Crouch at QPR and Carroll Crocked for the season.

Apart from that, some exciting players to turn up on these shores that have been mooted (and could improve my Ultimate Team side) would be Reus, Sneijder and Higuain.

i think benteke is a superb fit for arsenal, be a reasonable price, can play in champions league, the sort of player they dont already have, can finish, and would be ideal for holding up the ball for those five midfielders because of his size

No need to be rude, I''m as interested in potential Norwich signings as you are but we really have nothing to go on at the moment, unless you had something more insightful to add to this post?

Being a fan of football in general, I enjoy watching other matches as a neutral and I''m proud that the club I support is mixing it in the same league as some of the worlds top clubs. I also believe watching such talents besides from our team, play at Carrow Road is a privilege.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I''d love to see Benteke at Spurs, Berbatov at Arsenal, Crouch at QPR and Carroll Crocked for the season. Apart from that, some exciting players to turn up on these shores that have been mooted (and could improve my Ultimate Team side) would be Reus, Sneijder and Higuain.[/quote]

When has Caroll not been Crocked? Ever since they signed him he''s been sitting about picking up 60K a week, lovely job, I dislike West Ham!