Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

Francis, Watch McKenzie !

With City needing nothing less than a win, we need all of our players fighting for the cause. And after watching the last few games i have noticed Francis needs a good kick up the back side. He is the laziest player on the pitch and it looks as if he doesn''t give a toss what happens as he will probably be moving in the summer anyway. well "Message for Francis" Watch Mckenzie and learn from him. That man gives 100% every game and he never shy''s away from a tackle. So instead of going AWOL in the game, Kick some arse like you did at the start of the season. OTBC

Sadly, he went AWOL again today, one of our worst players by a mile. His work rate is very poor at present, I don''t think I''d be too sad to see him go right now, if he''s not going to give 100%.

very dissapointed with him,spent half the game walking. not closing people down at least safri got a foot in, how francis was second in player of the season i dont know

all about opinions suppose

was safri injured today? could not understand him putting holt on for safri ??

and when is helveg not going to play us into danger i think the guy is class and doen well but he can''t put his foot through the ball

Obviously Francis hasnt been as influential as he was at the beginning of the season, but he still has done a job for the team.  Today he done what he had to do, we won and as far as i am concerned he done well. People moan about his work rate now but since we have had ashton perhaps worthington has told francis that we do not need his attacking runs as much and that we need him 2 stay back more to help defend.  Just a thought.  I for one would hate to see him leave.  He has been one of our best players and without him we would be relegated by now.

[quote]With City needing nothing less than a win, we need all of our players fighting for the cause. And after watching the last few games i have noticed Francis needs a good kick up the back side. He is the...[/quote]

The sad thing is that Francis knows that his only real competition for the midfield spot is Holt, need I say any more. 

I know it probably sounds wacky, but I would rather have Charlton alongside Safri and drop Francis to the bench.  I would also include Crow or Henderson on the bench next weekend because you know these youngsters will give the same commitment as McKenzie does every game.

Safri came off because he was injured (groin strain, I believe). Holt was a disaster again, marking space and not closing people down. NW could have put Jonson in there - or even Joe Lewis! - and we''d have got more of a performance.

[quote]With City needing nothing less than a win, we need all of our players fighting for the cause. And after watching the last few games i have noticed Francis needs a good kick up the back side. He is the...[/quote]

Stan the man - I personally blame you for Damos poor game (mind you he wasnt any moe lethargic than any other player onthe pitch - to me they all seemed drugged and had no enthusiasm for the biggest game ofthe season so far)

Damo did exactly as you said - he stood and watched Leon all day

OTBC