Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Shaun Maloney

Have a feeling we might sign Maloney on loan to provide competition for out wingers. What are people''s thoughts??

No need to be rude Green and Yellow fellow, I''m as interested in potential Norwich signings as you are but we really have nothing to go on at the moment, unless you had something more insightful to add to this post?

Being a fan of football in general, I enjoy watching other matches as a neutral and I''m proud that the club I support is mixing it in the same league as some of the worlds top clubs. I also believe watching such talents besides from our team, play at Carrow Road is a privilege.

I''m getting the feeling your a bit of a pri*k!

Hazza9 I left my open to that one I must admit haha!, but there''s no need to get personal now is there? You had a good point but you left yourself down buy throwing out personal insults. If YOU''RE going to start being a keyboard warrior at least get YOUR delivery right.

I genuinely thought this was a wind up until Jimmy stated that we''re second favorites to sign him, in which case I''m happy to admit I was wrong. But I don''t have a problem with admitting I''m wrong at times unlike a few posters on this forum.

In other news, what has his form been like for Wigan this year?

Well good to see you admit you were wrong and maybe I shouldn''t have got personal.

No not a wind up as I think It could happen and I guess from our odds that other people do too.

Not sure about his form this season and I noticed he wasn''t in squad for their last game. He looked dangerous last season in a poor Wigan side.

I think I read he got hip injury few months back?

Anyway even thought he clearly has some creativity in him I think he is a bit too old and a bit too average for us. Also with Pilkington and Redmond I think our incutting left winger position is quite much filled already and we need competition on right wing where he isn''t good as on left. Thought he could play in Wes role, but in my opinion he wouldn''t be good as Wes and would be equal problem for Hughton to sort out.

What comes to McManaman I think he haven''t been that good this season what I have heard? I could be wrong and he is still young, but I wouldn''t like to spend a lot for a english player with big question mark over him if you can get equally big risk from France or Germany for example and pay half from him.