Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Do you have faith in Hughton to keep us up?

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Warren Hill"]Bump into him at a Belgian market did you?

Fan of the Year lol.[/quote]Was much closer to home at a non-football event in London actually.[/quote]

So MWJ has confided in the Laaarrrndnaz that he wants shot of Hughton!

OKaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...

I''ll ask him if he''s out havin'' a puff tomorrow!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So MWJ has confided in the Laaarrrndnaz that he wants shot of Hughton!

OKaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...

I''ll ask him if he''s out havin'' a puff tomorrow![/quote]Whilst he didn''t use those words directly, he was far from complementary about the football that had been on offer, whilst at the same time praising the youth team who had just beaten Chelsea in the first leg of the final the night previous.  I should also add, to save any possible confusion, that this was nothing to do with the Capital Canaries, assuming that was who you were referring to as the Laaarrrndnaz

A tricky one indeed, I don''t think he is as tactically poor as others on here. The systems we attempt to play actually look quite good, and when played with commitment and panache should we us safe for the next few years. The problem is the general lack of the required commitment and panache in our play, I am unable to determine if the manager is in reality at fault for this, however he is paid to take responsibilty. As a result I am confused and would not want to be the one to decide if he stays or goes.

As soon as most on here get a chance to give a bit of jip to us London types they jump at it...so here''s my thought -

Count the Norfolk born players to play for us in the last 25 years...got it? Now count how many Londoners are in our current squad and now look at what is the greater by far. You''d need many fingers (bites tongue) to count the London born players in the last 25.

I think you should be giving these Cockerney types a bit more credit...ya rascist''s! :p lol!

...plus, where is our manager from BTW?

AND, I support the team, the players and the board fully...I''m a realist as well as a being tad lippy.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]As soon as most on here get a chance to give a bit of jip to us London types they jump at it...so here''s my thought -

Count the Norfolk born players to play for us in the last 25 years...got it? Now count how many Londoners are in our current squad and now look at what is the greater by far. You''d need many fingers (bites tongue) to count the London born players in the last 25.

I think you should be giving these Cockerney types a bit more credit...ya rascist''s! :p lol!

...plus, where is our manager from BTW?

AND, I support the team, the players and the board fully...I''m a realist as well as a being tad lippy.[/quote]

Oooooooooh Bettyyyyyyyy...

I take it you''re referring to my post? Well you forgot a few. John Bond, Ken Brown, Martin Peters, Jimmy Neighbour, Alf Garnett, Arthur Fowler, John Keats, Michael Faraday, Lord Byron, \Jimmy Greaves, David Bowie, Elton John, Clement Atlee, Queen Victoria, Henry V111 he is he is, Alfred Hitchcock, Charlie Chaplin and one of my most annoying feckin'' neighbours...

Otherwise....

It was the fan of the year who mentioned Mike Wynn Jones was in Laaaarndahn Tahn when he said  if he had his way Hootun would have been well gone last season let alone this! If you adam ''n'' eve ''im guv....

Yes yes and yes.

We will stay up as last season with points In hand. With some of our best players returning form injury we are nailed on for mid table stability..

Very happy with that.

Now CUSDP your first team player, and even Herman''s three are easily put in the shade by Matt''s majority shareholder. I''m afraid he''s in a different league to you.

Perhaps this is all a plan by MWJ to get Delia off the hook. He must realise by now that when the club is in a downward spiral Delia ends up getting the blame. So now the plan is in place and who better than superfan Matt Juler to be the unsuspecting pawn in this game!

So IF we are relegated. And the downward spiral continues. When the angry mob turn on Delia the plan can be put into operation. MWJ will ride into the midst of the torches and pitchforks saying "It wasn''t us. We wanted him gone. Just ask superfan Matt Juler...."

Last four games of the season......Liverpool Home, Man Utd Away, Chelsea Away and Arsenal Home.......

Their players won''t be wearing their speedo budgie smugglers under their shorts and have one eye on the flights to the sun, sea, sand and other things....

Gonna be a tough time......Hope Hughton and our squad have accrued the necessary points for survival by then......

Very good Nutty. I''m pleased to see that Sherry lasted into the new year. :)

Now, all this talk of out last 4 games being tough, I kind of get it back also this is a bunch of arse, as haven''t all the rest of the teams in the league got to play all over the other 19 (including 4 of the big 6) in the last half of the season? (minus the 1 from the 2nd half that we''ve just played).

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I know of a first team player that is "sick of the approach".

No names are gonna be mentioned so save your fingers on the keyboard.

Genuine fact.[/quote]

What''s the point in saying that?

Unless you are willing to substantiate it then it''s just more anti club tittle-tattle. Saying "Fact" after it means nothing, just like the bloke who said we were signing Sylvain Wiltord "Fact. Mark my words."

Funny though, I wonder if there is a football club, or, workplace in general, where everybody is happy? I never moan about work....

I was just in public sauna in Finland and sauna owner had heard that there is 11 players that are delighted of our approach.

Not going to say any names, but that is a fact.

And that said I''m quite sure we will stay up. Not in top 10, but everything between 12-15 are there for us to take.

The answer to that is no. I think he will but i am not confident.I do think at the moment that there are a lot of managers out there who could make the situation worse and recent dosplays do indicate to me for the most part that most of the squad are still behind the manager

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The answer to that is no. I think he will but i am not confident.I do think at the moment that there are a lot of managers out there who could make the situation worse and recent dosplays do indicate to me for the most part that most of the squad are still behind the manager[/quote]

Most of the squad were behind Gunn![:|]