silver fox

Options for the Fulham game

I would like to see this somewhat radical option for the line up against Fulham

Green

Edworthy  Charlton   Shackell   Drury

Jonson   Helveg  Safri   Huckerby

McKenzie   Ashton

Subs:  Lewis, Bentley, Brennan, Crow, Francis

Errr... no. Change a line-up that has taken 13 points from the last 18? This would create confusion and undermine confidence in the team. Absolutely no reason to do this.

Assuming Safri is fit the same eleven will start and deservedly so.

If Safri isn''t fit then I''d say bring Bentley into central midfield and play Jonson on the right. But there are other combinations that would work too.

The pre-match team talk will be short and simple. Win and we stay up. No need to worry about anyone else.

We can do it and I''m sure we will.

no. i would have

Green

Helveg  Fleming   Shackell  Drury

Bentley  Francis  Safri 
                                 Huckerby
            Leon   Ashton.

thats what it will be anyway

Right silver fox, i''d go 4

Ward

Eddy  Docherty  Charlton Worthington

Henderson  Mullers  Holt    Jimbo

Jarvis  Crowe

because I reckon after recent results we should change everything

[quote]no. i would have Green Helveg Fleming Shackell Drury Bentley Francis Safri Huckerby &n[/quote]

spot on,

you never change a winning side

unless of course injury or suspensions get in your way.

CMON norwich, just a win and weve done it!

Colchester - you could at least put in full team of people contracted to NCFC. Scrap your Mulryne option and put in McVeigh (changing formation to 4-3-3), then it would be more acceptable! Oh, and Delia to be running the team from the sidelines!

Brum Uni Canary..you wouldn''t be my West Country cousin by any chance, wouldya?

Come on you mighty yellas This time next week.....

Nope...I''m from Norfolk, although I have played footy recently against a Canary from the Bristol area...all the others I know here are from Norfolk.

[quote]Colchester - you could at least put in full team of people contracted to NCFC. Scrap your Mulryne option and put in McVeigh (changing formation to 4-3-3), then it would be more acceptable! Oh, and D...[/quote]

Obviously because player managers never work. What an oversight though - I missed out graham stuart. Stuart instead of mullers then.

There is no need to change the team (except perhaps Docherty for Fleming) I would however like to see McKenzie and Huckerby change places because I believe Leon would be better at tracking back. Huckerby has never been a defending midfielder and I don''t believe Bentley is either and I feel this is where our problem is. We are playing a 4-4-2 system with players better suited to 4-2-4 meaning that quite often our midfield is overrun. 

There is no need to change the team (except perhaps Docherty for Fleming) I would however like to see McKenzie and Huckerby change places because I believe Leon would be better at tracking back. Huckerby has never been a defending midfielder and I don''t believe Bentley is either and I feel this is where our problem is. We are playing a 4-4-2 system with players better suited to 4-2-4 meaning that quite often our midfield is overrun.