Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Important to Lose Today.

Important to Lose Today.We will most certainly field a weakened team of course.The price we would pay for winning thus  incurring extra games would be catastrophic.The fitness of our players is questionable and that relates to our extended injury list.This is a day of rest for the nerves of our supporters so enjoy the game without passion.Survival is our goal but not in the FA cup.

I see where you''re coming from certainly don''t need a draw and maybe ensure no draw if going into last few minutes of game.

We should be trying to win every game, including this one. A convincing win would boost morale & confidence, something that has been lacking all season. Players are just as likely to get injured in training or in the next game as they are in this one so leaving out players to avoid injury is a complete myth. Hughton cannot afford another poor home performance against one of the worst teams in the PL because it will only lead to more criticism  which eventually will result in his departure.In all honesty, for all sorts of reasons, he has no option other than to try & win it

Ah, I see what your trying to do. Good job.

Yes very important to lose   / Noooooo plastic fan alert, your not a real fan. A true fan will never want us to lose.

( Copy paste the applicable response )

Not important we lose but fairly irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.I''d swap it in a heartbeat for a result at Everton.