Sign in to follow this  
nasher

numbties who phone in on radio norfolk

Listening to radio norfolk on the way home from the match, the first caller i missed his name (victor meldrew) know the type was calling for worthy to be sacked . What a t*sser what does he want we have just got our selves out of the bottom three and our destiny is in our own hands for the first time in ages, if we do it he will find something to moan about  no doubt . The following callers hit the nail on the head when he said if he is a season ticket holder  he should give it up and give it to some one more deserving .OTBC

A friend suggested that he could have been a Binner up for a joke, but I think he was a disgruntled Canary. His opinion is not indicative of the general feeling around Norwich, and Neil Adams did well to cut the guy off when he did! The performance didn''t sound all that great today, but Worthy summed it up nicely - 3 points was more important than a good display of football.

Hi,

I''ve been following City for more years than I care to remember (43) and agree wholeheartedly with your comments. Where do these people come from and what game are they actually watching? And more to the point do they want Norwich to succeed or not?! Some people are only happy when they are moaning. Sure, they pay their money and are entitled to their opinions but "COME ON", "LET''S BE HAVIN''YOU!". Keep the faith!
T.J.