Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Would you like a draw against the Scum in the cup?

Simple question really, would you like to see us drawn against Ipswich in the next round, assuming we both win the respective replays.

While i would love another opportunity to put 4 or 5 past the scum I have concerns that most of the squad Hughton has built would not realise the importance of the game, and i''m not sure Hughton could install it into them either.

I see another Luton style performance on the cards and i''m not sure i can handle that coupled alongside the crap that has been on show for the majority of the season.

[quote user="priceyrice"]Simple question really, would you like to see us drawn against Ipswich in the next round, assuming we both win the respective replays.

While i would love another opportunity to put 4 or 5 past the scum I have concerns that most of the squad Hughton has built would not realise the importance of the game, and i''m not sure Hughton could install it into them either.

I see another Luton style performance on the cards and i''m not sure i can handle that coupled alongside the crap that has been on show for the majority of the season.[/quote]
Yes please!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Not much to gain from it, and plenty to lose. I''d pass on that.[/quote]

Pretty much how i see it, although i win would give us something to enjoy this season

We have to win at Craven Cottage first!Also on current form I really wouldn''t want to play Ipswich right now. Maybe we could squeak through a non-league team at home? Oh wait...

Yes but as your OP pointed out, can Hughton get the players set up to win. Im sure the Piswich side would be more motivated since they''d be playing a higher division club.

Why not, would be great......at home would be great, we would be different class to them...away, a little more tricky, but we would still beat them....why?...because regardless of what some may think we are MUCH BETTER than Ipswich Town right now and certainly wouldnt take a fixture against them lightly ffs!

Yes please. It would be interesting to see how Hughton would approach the game knowing we were clear favourites and the fans would be baying for blood if we didn''t win.