Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

What has he done right ?

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]When you say "10 points off 10th"- do you realise that we''re 10 points off bottom 3 as well? [/quote]

Dont know what on earth happened there!

*3 points off 10th and 3 points off bottom 3.

Fair enough LDC, I agree with the injuries and I want to see the big picture, but the blokes tactics are apauling.Its like I buy myself a porche but drive it at night and only at 30mph.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="ricardo"]Oi Nexus, the big un''s are here.Christ LDC, I gave you fair warning there were hooks about.[/quote]holy sh1t Ricardo !?! Grab my landing net mate !!!![/quote]

Its ok, I jumped in willingly and with my eyes fully open............never could resist fishnets.....

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]When you say "10 points off 10th"- do you realise that we''re 10 points off bottom 3 as well? [/quote]

Dont know what on earth happened there!

*3 points off 10th and 3 points off bottom 3.[/quote]

We are three points off tenth and three points off the bottom three. That''s the reality and both statements are correct. The crazy thing is that nine clubs are within that 6 points and I reckon they are the clubs I expected us to be around at this stage of the season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]When you say "10 points off 10th"- do you realise that we''re 10 points off bottom 3 as well? [/quote]Dont know what on earth happened there!*3 points off 10th and 3 points off bottom 3.[/quote]We are three points off tenth and three points off the bottom three. That''s the reality and both statements are correct. The crazy thing is that nine clubs are within that 6 points and I reckon they are the clubs I expected us to be around at this stage of the season.[/quote]

This season is even more tight than last season.   You could have reckoned that maybe one or even two would be so far off at the bottom it would give encouragement to the teams above.  But it is building into a fascinating contest and any three from the bottom ten are at risk. However, seven out of the bottom ten will  survive.  To me that''s pretty good odds, given that we are capable of good results, even after setback defeats.   We also have some of our better players to return and add competition to the team. 

Hehe im not sure if its facinating and exciting or pants soilingly scary ?!Your right though, tighter than a nuns you know what. To think 6 pts between 10th and the drop ?!