Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

The most worrying thing about today

Hughton is also to blame for the current weather.
Winters were less stormy under Lambert.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I doubt we could have attracted OGS ...He''s gone there to spend Tan''s millions.[/quote]Sad but true, you can bet Tan has given OGS a sick contract. Money talks

Cantiaci Canary wrote the following post at 04/01/2014 7:00 PM:

I doubt we could have attracted OGS ...He''s gone there to spend Tan''s millions.

Complete tosh. So he is willing to go and work for that joke of a owner but wouldn''t have been willing to work for our board?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Miggins, that''s what he''s always been bad at. Nothing new.[/quote]

No nothing new, but lets have another thread for the lols...just to add to the pile

[quote user="morty"]Hughton is also to blame for the current weather.
Winters were less stormy under Lambert.
[/quote]
Dunno really, for two or three years Lambert gave us snow before and after Christmas.  This winter, Hooton given us a rather milder winter up to now and zero snow.  Add to the fact the council hasn''t spent so much on salt and grit.  Therefore Hooton has done a brilliant job for the economy.[:)]

I''m beginning to worry about you Ricky. First it was your scalf, now it''s your gloves.

If this continues, we''ll have to get Hughton out else, he''ll be wearing your entire wardrobe . . . .

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]Lets hear your reasons why Fox is inferior then. This should be good.[/quote]He''s obviously not in the managers plans so why cry over it ?

I refer you to my post on my Wes Hoolahan thread about sniping and condescension.There is nothing wrong with the belief that we''d fare better if he was.Football managers are not infallible.I doubt this is your genuine angle on the situation Nexus and you seek only that people rise to the bait, which is quite pathetic if you ask me.

My genuine angle on "Fantastic Mr Fox"OkOver rated by fansTakes to much time on the ballLightweightNot as good as Fer and Howson at passing.To old ( in regards to the age of the rest of the midfield)Not a Hoootan player ( nearly all Lambert signings or "old" heros have been sidelined )Obviously not rated by the manager or coaching staff or would be a starterEvidently ( from his Barnsley spell ) Not good enough for the Champ much less the PremI''ll even be honest and say that ive never thought him to be this David Beckhameque passer of the ball that Norwich fans have seen him as over the years. Hes always been average and replaceable.