Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

If you buy a pair of jeans for £50

And a couple of weeks later after a few wears and a wash you are deeply unhappy with the quality of the material, perhaps a bit of the stitching becomes lose too.

Are you entitled to express your disappointment at the customer experience, or are you expected to pipe down because you don''t have a batchelors degree in textile design and haven''t got ten years experience working in a sweat shop stitching things together?

I''d say that it is your money, and if you weren''t suitably impressed, then you should make as much noise as you want about how you were unhappy at the quality of the product and the workmanship, and would promise to yourself that you would not buy that brand again.

So why is it that if somebody pays £50 for a football ticket and are deeply unhappy with the customer experience, you are expected by some to pipe down and not express your disappointment because you don''t have a UEFA pro license or 10 years experience putting together football teams?

If you express your distaste disproportionately, go way over the top with your complaint, start accusing the other customers in the shop of being uncooperative because you are making such a noise about it, then yes, you should go and get a degree in textile design.  

Plastic !!Fake fan !!Not a true fan !!!Go down to Portaloo roadGTFU Scummer !!

Insults aside Juggy, I agree totally mate. The elite few declare that thier opinion is correct and those of us with a view which is opposite are un-loyal or not true fans.There is a country and movement that declares people "un-loyal"Google the following: Mao Zedong, The Chinese Cultural Revolution, The Chinese Communist Party

[quote user="lake district canary"]If you express your distaste disproportionately, go way over the top with your complaint, start accusing the other customers in the shop of being uncooperative because you are making such a noise about it, then yes, you should go and get a degree in textile design.  

[/quote]LDC, normally its the ones with the textile degrees they bought on ebay that start the ruckas and as standard the ones with the issue generally win.

Wow Le Judge.

Go read your response to me on the other thread, then this.

You just compete shut down my questions because I''m not Foxs agent etc.

Seriously.

If the stitching is falling apart so soon, I''d say you got swindled. Or maybe you bought the wrong jeans that don''t really suit your style.

I love this metaphor!

Maybe you should have looked for bargains at the Good Will shop and found a pair that, as it turns out, are the second highest scoring English jeans in your top level neighborhood.

But only a fool would spend £50 on a pair of jeans, moan about them and then spend another £50 on the same type / brand of jeans, which is effectively what you are doing if you continue to go to games that make you ''deeply unhappy''?

"But only a fool would spend £50 on a pair of jeans, moan about them and then spend another £50 on the same type / brand of jeans"

As it happens my custom has become a lot less frequent, I have stopped going to away games and have already missed as many home fixtures this season as I did in the entirety of last season.

And I''m spending that money on going to the greyhounds.

So perhaps I''ve stopped buying as many jeans, and started buying more t-shirts.

I''d quite like to know what the season ticket waiting list looks like, because waiting times seem to be falling.

Football isn''t immune from the rules of business. If your customers are increasingly less satisfied with your product then they begin to spend less money on your products.

Of course I expect the typical "anti-Hughton agenda" nonsense, despite not mentioning Hughton in this thread.

My dismay doesn''t just evolve around Hughton, who is just one of many key figures in the business.

This club is growing more distant from the fans, nobody knows what the plan is anymore, what the ambition is.

The ambition as far as I can tell is to finish 17th or above, so that the club can generate more revenue.

That isn''t the product though is it. The product is entertainment.

I hate what football has become for a Norwich fan.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"But only a fool would spend £50 on a pair of jeans, moan about them and then spend another £50 on the same type / brand of jeans"

As it happens my custom has become a lot less frequent, I have stopped going to away games and have already missed as many home fixtures this season as I did in the entirety of last season.

So perhaps I''ve stopped buying as many jeans, and started buying more t-shirts.

I''d quite like to know what the season ticket waiting list looks like, because waiting times seem to be falling.

Football isn''t immune from the rules of business. If your customers are increasingly less satisfied with your product then they begin to spend less money on your products.

Of course I expect the typical "anti-Hughton agenda" nonsense, despite not mentioning Hughton in this thread.

My dismay doesn''t just evolve around Hughton, who is just one of many key figures in the business.

This club is growing more distant from the fans, nobody knows what the plan is anymore, what the ambition is.

The ambition as far as I can tell is to finish 17th or above, so that the club can generate more revenue.

I hate what football has become for a Norwich fan.[/quote]
So dont buy the jeans.
Simple.

"You should probably try spending that money, i don''t know, somewhere in Suffolk?!"

Genius, pure genius. You must be a philosopher right?

"So dont buy the jeans"

Yes, you are right.

Which I think is already happening here. Less people are going to be buying the jeans.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"But only a fool would spend £50 on a pair of jeans, moan about them and then spend another £50 on the same type / brand of jeans"

You stopped buying jeans and bought t-shirts instead? You do realise one is for the bottom half and one for the top.

You''re just falling into the same trap as some others. You want it all today.   The ambition is to stay in this division so we can build over a period of years and become stronger and more established.  It is the aim of most clubs in our position.  We are well placed to achieve this, being debt free.  If people had a bit more patience and tried to realise Rome wasn''t built in a day, they might be a bit more sympathetic to what the club is trying to do. 

The club growing more distant from the fans?No, the club is just trying to grow.  Maybe that is what some people don''t like.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"So dont buy the jeans"

Yes, you are right.

Which I think is already happening here. Less people are going to be buying the jeans.[/quote]
No, they really wont. They will moan and whinge, but ultimately still buy the jeans.
Personally if i had jeans in my life that I hated as much as some people appear to do, I would take action, rather than just complain.

"I would take action, rather than just complain"

In my circles many are.

People stopping going to away games, people flogging their season tickets for the second half of the season.

Can only report what I am seeing, whether you are seeing the same or not.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"I would take action, rather than just complain"

In my circles many are.

People stopping going to away games, people flogging their season tickets for the second half of the season.

Can only report what I am seeing, whether you are seeing the same or not.[/quote]
Personally, no.
I dont know anyone in my circle of friends who has decided to go to less games.

"You''re just falling into the same trap as some others. You want it all today. The ambition is to stay in this division so we can build over a period of years and become stronger and more established"

So how does finishing 11th last season and being 15th over halfway through this season show that we are becoming stronger or more established?

Are you saying that the plan is to go backwards to go forwards?

Never heard anything more stupid.

Problem is, at the time, all the designer jeans had been sold...so we were left to overpay (£50) for a cheap pair. They say you get what you pay for, but in this case we got the best of what was left. Personally, I''m with Le Juge - time for a refund?

[quote user="Le Juge"]"You''re just falling into the same trap as some others. You want it all today. The ambition is to stay in this division so we can build over a period of years and become stronger and more established"

So how does finishing 11th last season and being 15th over halfway through this season show that we are becoming stronger or more established?

Are you saying that the plan is to go backwards to go forwards?

Never heard anything more stupid.[/quote]

How do you know we won''t finish 11th again????   Or even tenth?   We''re only three points off that now!

Well you are happy.

I am not happy.

The fans are divided.

We are on opposite sides of the fence.

Nothing unusual or alarming about that.

But it does mean that we aren''t going to agree on much.

[quote user="Le Juge"]The feelings are completely mutual, I think that you are a raving lunatic.[/quote]

Not quite what I meant, but nice of you to confirm my suspicions. You''re not a very nice person are you.

I don''t like you either Ginger Pele, so like I said the feeling is 100% mutual.

We can just reach a firm consensus and then perhaps you can shut up and leave me alone.

Are you for real?

Leave you alone? I''m not doing anything to you, you''re the one who had a go at me for suggesting Fox isn''t first choice here and surely given the way some go on about him could have easily found a move away, you somehow took that as some evil statement of intent and have turned into a mixture of a teenage drama queen and troll. Whilst becoming a more and more vile person.

I''m very glad you don''t like me, I''m doing something right if someone like you doesn''t like me. Huge relief.

You are really hyper-sensitive and your hyperbolic nonsense irritates me.

Go and talk to somebody else.

Haha, you really don''t have a clue. Neither of those apply to me. Maybe to yourself, but hey. Whatever you need to help you through these tough changes in your life, growing up can be very hard.