Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 21

Usually cup games for me are a banana skin, but like others, I can''t see past Liverpool vs Oldham home win

Scottish League Two where second placed Clyde (5-1-3-14-13) are home to rock bottom Queens Park (1-1-6-7-19). Clyde v Queens Park.......Home win. Good luck Graham. [Y]

For the City game, Hughton is certain to give the fringe players a run out so there''s a good chance that Josh Murphy will score at some point.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Leeds to win at Rochdale for me this week.

For the Norwich bet, think the game will be a 0-0 draw.

Good luck Graham and Hector and all pickers![/quote]leeds for me as well please. Norwich bet RVW to score first

No time to study odds or anything this week so I''m going for Liverpool home win against Oldham.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially Graham.

The Greek Football League.Olympiakos Volos to win at Glyfadas.Top versus bottom. Olympiakos Volos with a 4-1-1 and 8/2 away record. Glyfadas with a 1-0-5 and 5/13 home record.---For the NCFC bet, Josh Murphy to score the last goal.Good luck to all!

League 2 for me please - Newport to beat Northampton - its the "n''s" for me!As for the Norwich bet - how about less than 3 goals for the match!Good luck all - esp. GH (not Grant Holt - the more important Grahame Humphrey!!) and Hector (The first of the Gang to... get a full house of NCFC bets??)

Right then, after careful consideration and taking into account "The Magic Of The Cup", squad rotation, likely weather conditions and so on I have finally settled on these six:Blackburn v MANCHESTER CITYRochdale v LEEDSGlyfadas v OLYMPIAKOS VOLOSBARCELONA v ElcheLIVERPOOL v OldhamFIORENTINA v LivornoThanks to all for their selections - quite a varied bunch considering the obvious restrictions and some very interesting ones there I was tempted to include.  Clyde, Newport and Gateshead were all seriously considered but I have a feeling the weather could yet put paid to them and I thought Middlesbrough-Hull was quite interesting but felt it was still slightly too risky.  But who knows?I know the odds aren''t likely to be great but it all counts so hopefully this one comes off.

Hello again TWIDIO is havin problems logging in,he says his pick is olympiakos to beat kalloni

Brilliant stuff Graham. Thank you for these buddy. I think the hat-trick is well and truly on!

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £48.34. Here are the details : -

Man City

1/3

12:45Sat

MMMK

Olympiakos Volou

2/11

1:00 Sat

Purple

Leeds

10/11

3:00 Sat

Norflkch, NewcUni

Barcelona

1/14

3:00 Sun

JB, Graham

Liverpool

1/8

3:00 Sun

Vindo,Sid,MM,Star,Stat,GMF,AJ,Angry,Beaus,Hughesy,Gravy

Fiorentina

1/3

5:00 Sun

Killy, nutty, Chelle

The bet is nicely spread out over the two days so once again I think we''re in for an exciting weekend. Good luck everyone[:)]

Ok after much deliberation & tearing up of numerous lists I''ve decided upon the final 5.

The two most common selections were RVW either to score first or any time and josh Murphy to score at anytime. So my first two picks are RVW first goalscorer @ 5-1and josh Murphy to score anytime @ 15/4 which is no bargain but worth including.

Nobody wants another trip to craven cottage so it''s bound to happen 1-1 @ 11/2

This could be far from a classic. Two ordinary teams, lots of changes. No goal scorer 12-1

Finally one for the doom mungers. Another cup no show! fulham -1 on the alternative asian handicap @ 7.20 for those who are unfamiliar with asain hcps in this instance a Norwich win or draw = bet loses. Fulham win by one goal = stake retuned. Fulham win by two or more = bet wins.

1. RVW first goalscorer

2. Josh Murphy anytime goalscorer

3. 1-1

4. No goal scorer

5. Fulham -1 alternate asain hcp

Hope there is something here that is to everybody''s taste.

Sorry for my absence the last few weeks I''ve been up to all sorts with xmas and all, couldn''t miss Mr Humps week

My pick will be for a Norwich draw and my city bet would have been the 1-1 so good luck Graham!

Thank you for these Hector. They give us all plenty of added excitement during tomorrows game. As you say there should be something there for everyone. I''ve placed these with Bet365 and put £1.50 on each

1. RVW first goalscorer 1.50 @ 5/1 £9.00 2. Josh Murphy anytime goalscorer 1.50 @ 15/4 £7.123. 1-1 1.50 @ 11/2 £9.754. No goal scorer  1.50 @ 12/1 £19.505. Fulham -1 alternate asain hcp 1.50 @ 7.2 £10.50

I was at Watford when Josh scored his first senior goal and it was a great moment. It''s not lost on me that Rays Funds contributed to Josh''s developement and it would be superb if we could win money for the CSF through him scoring tomorrow.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Brilliant stuff Graham. I think the hat-trick is well and truly on![/quote]There must be a very good chance, Graham is famous for his threesomes. [:$] [;)] [:D]

Really sorry for my latenes this week any way lets get on with it and I''ll have....

Liverpool home win Sunday..

The very best of luck to Mr Humphrey this week and everybody else.

Really unlucky Graham. The first weekend in January is notoriously difficult so well done for stepping up to the plate.

Congratulations Hector!!! [Y][<:o)] Well done buddy. So we have a hat-trick of sorts as we add to the funds raised for the 3rd consecutive week. And I''m really pleased about that because at half-time today we saw first hand some of the work done by the CSF with money raised from the sporting light appeal. Today''s win meanns so far this season we''ve raised £281 to help this worthy cause.

I''ve updated Ray''s signature with Hector''s win. That''s now four PUPs who have won with the match bet. There are some places left to make these selections if any new posters would like to join our team.

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £237 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank yes PUPs £44

for the CSF making a total of £2319 raised in total so far.

Saturday''s two cup games did for us this week. In fact the Cup was a bit of a graveyard with 5/8 selections losing. Liverpool''s success with 13 PUPs being on them masks this in the stats. Altogether 44 PUPs selected with 34 wins and 2 void games (81%). 20 different options were selected with 11 winning and 2 void (61%). Graham had an extremely difficult job this week so his 4/6 was a great effort.

Congratulations once again to Hector who  included 1-1 in his match bet selections. So at least we added to the funds raised for the third consecutive week.

There were no casualties at the top of our PUPs league so Trent and Statto remain unbeaten. Here''s the latest table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Trent

Canary
21 21 100%
Statto 20 20 100%
Hissing Sid 20 21 95%
Norfolkbroadslim 20 21 95%
Scooby 20 21 95%
Meth Canary 17 18 94%
Mister Chops 10 11 91%
Twidio 19 21 90%
GMF 17 19 89%
Hector 17 19 89%