Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Fulham replay on BT Sport

Kick-off time also brought forward 15 minutes to 19:45.I can only assume that Jake had a say in this, surely there must be some more inspiring games!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Kick-off time also brought forward 15 minutes to 19:45.

I can only assume that Jake had a say in this, surely there must be some more inspiring games!
[/quote]

It''s the only all Premier League game on the Tuesday - it isn''t going to be a thriller but probably better than Preston v Ipswich or Watford v Bristol.

I was going to go, but the idea of being able to watch it from the comfort of my home has me thinking twice a little...

Well there was me just looking on Trainline and deciding whether it was worth spending £20 on travel plus £15 for a match ticket and it now looks as though a visit to the pub with a tenner and £6 for a taxi home to be tucked up in bed before midnight is the better option. [;)]

As I work west of London and almost drive past Craven Cottage on the way home from work I''d already decided to go and bought tickets this morning...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Well there was me just looking on Trainline and deciding whether it was worth spending £20 on travel plus £15 for a match ticket and it now looks as though a visit to the pub with a tenner and £6 for a taxi home to be tucked up in bed before midnight is the better option. [;)]

[/quote]Bit of a no-brainer, eh  Tilly.Can''t see them getting a five figure attendance now.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Don''t use the Trainline, they''re one of the few that charge a booking fee!  The Greater Anglia website has no booking fees and often offers better fares between Norwich and London too.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Same here Tilly. Mind made up now. Hate going to Fulham for obvious reasons!![/quote]

Maybe an evening with Mr.Moncler and Duncan listening to them discussing fashion and relationships will be more entertaining. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]a visit to the pub with a tenner.......[/quote]Tight git......[/quote]

He either knows a very cheap boozer or he isn''t getting a round in....😄

Same here Tilly. Mind made up now. Hate going to Fulham for obvious reasons!!

------------------------------------------

one and only time i''ve gone to fulham was that humiliating day in 2005...

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]a visit to the pub with a tenner.......[/quote]

Tight git......
[/quote] He either knows a very cheap boozer or he isn''t getting a round in....😄[/quote]

Knowing when to go home is the trick Warren. I know this chap who used to stay out all night and it has resulted in him thinking a tenner was good value for money.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]a visit to the pub with a tenner.......[/quote]

Tight git......
[/quote] He either knows a very cheap boozer or he isn''t getting a round in....😄[/quote] Or drinks like a girl....[/quote]

Next time you are in Norwich we''ll meet for a few shall we ? Peroni or Stella or Becks and vodka towards the end is on my menu

"Or drinks like a girl...."by the sound of it ............Get yourself a proper beer Tilson

ps maybe most tickets will be sold to City fans based in and around the smoke

pps I''m sure there are jokes to be had about not ''Cottaging'' next week but perhaps best not given the subject matter

[quote user="Vanwink"]How much does the club get out of this?[/quote]£72K if you read below - not too shabby!http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/jan/third-round-replays-tv-060114

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Matt, does this mean it will be shown at Capital Canaries Towers near Angel?[/quote]I''d imagine so.  I believe the landlord no longer uses Sky/BT Sports, so it depends on if it''s on his overseas system (I don''t see why it wouldn''t be as not much other football that evening).

As I work in Kings Cross and it''s only 30 mins on the underground I have purchased my ticket as well,

Only got 4 London football league grounds to visit now after Fulham next week.