Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Micah Richards

Has been left out of man city capital one cup game, he just can''t get in squad or team, I know he''d be on massive wages like everybody else at man city but I think he''d be suitable for us on loan till end of season, can play cb or rb very quick and very strong.

What you all think?

If we got him in on loan until end of season, odds are Man.C would be paying a large percentage of his wages as they''d want him out on loan to get him first team football to either see if he''s still up to standard to stay in their squad next season or to sell in summer.

Don''t know how realistic that is, quite probably not at all. But if he did go out on loan, with his injury history and lack of recent football I doubt many ''bigger'' teams would be all that willing to take him on.

But then i''m more than happy with Russell Martin at right back.

Great signing if we could make it happen, but wages are likely to be astronomical unless he''s willing to accept a big cut in order to get regular games.May be injury prone, but even for half a season he''d still probably be the best defender on the books...

I am sure the Nightclubs, Car dealerships, Boutiques and Jewellery shops of Norwich would be delighted to see the arrival of one of the most overrated and over paid Playboys in the Premiership to their Fine City. For me, no thanks.

Read that too somewhere Pele, just dont think he''s right for us , but would be delighted if he came ,was a success and i was wrong, not a problem at all. I just have a bit of trouble withthe whole Champagne Charlie Bling Thing....maybe he,s grown up a bit.

If Man City pays half of his wages he would be great loan signing for us. Specially because he can play at RB. But really can''t see this happening ^^