Sign in to follow this  
Lappland

This is what we dreamt of 6-8 weeks ago

6-8 weeks ago when we were 7 points under "safety" we were just hoping to have a chance to survive before the last game against Fulham.

Now we have it in our own hands by one point, and with thousands of great supporters,helping the team,I think the first away-win, will come on sunday.(Just in time !)

At the scandinavian forums most of the supporters for the "mid-teams" think that West Bromwich has the best chance to "survive".

They ask us why we are so happy and why we think we have such a good chance to "survive". They say this because they think we have a difficult game away, against Fulham.

I think we have a great chance and I don´t think West Bromwich should be so sure about winning over Pompey

Let`s go Norwich !!!

totally agree with you llapland.

Who wouldve thought, the table has totally topped its self for the bottom four.

Beating Man Utd was such a dream, it happened and did us wonders! Now just look at us go.

IF we beat fulham, this will probably be one of the most amazing premiership relegation escapes the premier league has ever known!

Heart says we''ll nick a win. Head says thet we''ll get a draw at best and WBA will beat Pompey, therefore we''re back to the Fizzy League.

Regrettably I am inclined to agree with LinkNR9. That point which WBA got at Man Utd could prove very costly for us. Although we undoubtedly CAN win the match, my head says draw.

However even if we go down we now go out with our heads held high, with some great memories and optimism for next season. At one point it looked like we would just drift out with no one really noticing or caring and that next season looked terrifying as well.

Regardless of what happens at Fulham I will never forget that those wins against Man Utd and Newcastle.

[quote]Heart says we''ll nick a win. Head says thet we''ll get a draw at best and WBA will beat Pompey, therefore we''re back to the Fizzy League.[/quote]

West Brom were bottom at Christmas, they can''t change history now!

Good to see you are still here Lapland and I agree, mind you it will not be easy.

If we will make it.If we will survive then I think the fantastic game against Middlesbourogh 4-4(1-4 to 4-4 in 15 min) will be worth more.(of`course)

Then it would be more nice to think about those fantastic games Norwich played.The Middlesborough,Man U,Newcastle game, etc etc.

If we don´t make it then it will be also nice to think and memory those game, but not in the same way as it would be if we will make a new contract.

Anyway,what ever the results will be on sunday I value this chance we have on sunday,very much.The chance which no one, except we Norwich supporters, thought would be possible, couple of weeks ago.