Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Trust.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]They have been formed for about 15 years and want to obtain a large enough shareholding to put somebody on the NCFC board.[/quote]Do they have someone who knows anything about running a Premier League football club?

To tell the truth I had stumbled across their website before and I have heard of the Canary Challenge. They just don'' t seem to do any kind of ''advertising'' / promotion, you never seem to hear anything about them / from them.

Is their sole purpose the collection of shares? According to their website they have 1,264 shares.

Is their Kathy Blake the Kathy off of on here?

Some of the wotb users refer to the pinkun as the oinkun......

I think it''s a term of endearment ''slim. I quite like it. Is wotb the "elsewhere" that Old Robert was talking about? Or is there yet another place where they hide up and talk about us[:-*]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is their sole purpose the collection of shares? According to their website they have 1,264 shares.[/quote]I believe their aim is to have a fan on the board.Surely they would need two, One for the "inners" and one for the "outers". [:)]