Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Trust.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Competitors of NCISA perhaps?[/quote]

Not at all as when NCISA was wound up The Trust were given approx £1500 to purchase further shares. What I strongly object to is an organisation who tout themselves as in the hands of fans having a pop at the hand that feeds ie supporters who provide them with finance.

So where is this other place that refers to this site as "The Oinkun"? We need to find out about the competition. Are they likely to join forces and storm Archant Towers? Is this why Pete has been sent to the bunker?

We have Facebook, Pink Un, The Trust, ExnCIsA, this other un-named place and maybe a few more. So why don''t we arrange a batlle on Mousehold Heath? Alternatively.....

How about another Canaries Fan''s Quiz and see who comes out on top. We could do it to raise money for EACH. Is anyone up for it[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So where is this other place that refers to this site as "The Oinkun"? We need to find out about the competition. Are they likely to join forces and storm Archant Towers? Is this why Pete has been sent to the bunker?

We have Facebook, Pink Un, The Trust, ExnCIsA, this other un-named place and maybe a few more. So why don''t we arrange a batlle on Mousehold Heath? Alternatively.....

How about another Canaries Fan''s Quiz and see who comes out on top. We could do it to raise money for EACH. Is anyone up for it[:^)]

[/quote]

I will get an Inner Circle team together Nutty and can provide a venue but I seem to recall last time you sent out an e-mail about a quiz replies were hard to come by.

We could use Thetford Forest so long as your old mates from Walmington-on-Sea don''t get involved Inchy[;)]

[/quote]

Thought you were trying to organise a quiz Nutty not a dogging evening ? [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I will get an Inner Circle team together Nutty and can provide a venue but I seem to recall last time you sent out an e-mail about a quiz replies were hard to come by.

[/quote]

It''s true that the Caps and the Trust never bothered to reply either year but there were enough others to make a decent turn out and raise a tidy sum for EACH. Perhaps this new rivalry will make a difference. I would need your venue because mine is no more[:''(]

Are you suggesting Inchy has a [&] [:^)]

"So why don''t we arrange a batlle on Mousehold Heath?"all the combatants from the Oink''un slugging it out along Gurney Road .......... the street of a thousand Mouseholds

By crumbs!

We''d spend five minutes posturing and the next three hours searching for Ricky''s gloves. It''d then be time to disperse to benches for a mug of tea/coffee fro the thermos before returning to the postures we had left earlier. Then a mere few moments later our mobiles would all ring with OTBC with our other halves stating we''d have to be indoors in half an hour or eat our tea in the shed.

Kett would turn, and then chortle in his grave!

Actually thinking about that, the club should sell the track so people could use OTBC as their ringtone . . . . .

I''m sure some bright spark could download this and edit into a ringtonemy suggestion would be from 15 secs on as it has a great build up to OTBCdefy any ''happy clappy cuckoo clock shrieker'' to say this does not set the old hairs on the back of the neck standing on endringtoneenjoy

I rarely post here, but read daily. I fully expect to be denounced as a ''plastic'' because my work with our government took me to Ukraine, which makes it tricky to travel to Carrow Road for games, so have to resort to watching them in bars.

However, this forum has become one of the most toxic and bitter places on the internet. Every thread gets taken into personal attacks, trolls, bitching and worse. I frequent other forums, regarding darts, cars, food etc; none of them have the air of hostility we have here.

As mentioned earlier, we are all supporters of a fantastic, well run club, why do we have to be at each others throats all the time, and make this an unfriendly place to be. Good times or bad, we don''t have to degrade into Schoolyard Bullying surely?

This is the main forum for us fans to communicate, I just wish it was more civil.

[quote user="UkraineCanary"]I rarely post here, but read daily. I fully expect to be denounced as a ''plastic'' because my work with our government took me to Ukraine, which makes it tricky to travel to Carrow Road for games, so have to resort to watching them in bars.

However, this forum has become one of the most toxic and bitter places on the internet. Every thread gets taken into personal attacks, trolls, bitching and worse. I frequent other forums, regarding darts, cars, food etc; none of them have the air of hostility we have here.

As mentioned earlier, we are all supporters of a fantastic, well run club, why do we have to be at each others throats all the time, and make this an unfriendly place to be. Good times or bad, we don''t have to degrade into Schoolyard Bullying surely?

This is the main forum for us fans to communicate, I just wish it was more civil.[/quote]To be fair, I think that description fits just about every online forum I''ve ever been involved in! lol

Not sure my dog is too happy with the idea Nutty but I''ll make sure I bath her first.

Is Myra the widow of that bloke off of them carry on films?

I thought after Nisa closed that was it. Genuinely did not know there was a supporters Trust. Was it a rival of Nisa or something different?

littleyellowbirdie "To be fair, I think that description fits just about every online forum I''ve ever been involved in! lol"

SDP, please consider banning littleyellowbirdie as by his own admission he appears to be the source of all the trouble

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Genuinely did not know there was a supporters Trust. [/quote]

They have been formed for about 15 years and want to obtain a large enough shareholding to put somebody on the NCFC board. They have around 2000 shares which at the current rate means in about five centuries they might be in a position to have some influence.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Genuinely did not know there was a supporters Trust. [/quote]

They have been formed for about 15 years and want to obtain a large enough shareholding to put somebody on the NCFC board. They have around 2000 shares which at the current rate means in about five centuries they might be in a position to have some influence.

[/quote]

So do you have to hand over your shares to be a member? Or can you join the Trust whilst keeping hold of your own shares?

No Nutty you can join but also keep your own shares as is the case with some on their committee. They have been ''gifted'' shares by fans amongst that total of 2000 ish.

So would they buy my shares if I decided they were for sale?

[/quote]

Best ask Myra next time she pops up on here or send her a pm.

Can I just have a diet coke cause I''ve still got 2 stone to go before I hit my 8 stone target. :-(

Top man Inchy you racing snake! I''m sure I''ve found what you lost[:(]

Managed to put some of it Tilly''s way though[;)]