Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Trust.

Yesterday we had the Vice Chairman on here makings derogatory remarks about Snakepit regulars and today on Facebook we have another member of their board calling this messageboard the Oink Un.

The most popular and well used website concerning our football club and total disrespect being shown.

[:@]

[quote user="Number 9"]What did they say when you asked them about it, Til?[/quote]

The vice chairman swerved an answer.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

The Oink Un! No! You''re kinding? That''s scandulous! Who do I complain to? Should I write my MP a letter?

Maybe you should grow up and not be so desperate to be offended by nothing.

[/quote]

Well I consider it bad form for an organisation that have a desire to put a fan on the board from their membership to ridicule fellow fans. My opinion so if you don''t agree fair enough BYG.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

The Oink Un! No! You''re kinding? That''s scandulous! Who do I complain to? Should I write my MP a letter?

Maybe you should grow up and not be so desperate to be offended by nothing.

[/quote]

Well I consider it bad form for an organisation that have a desire to put a fan on the board from their membership to ridicule fellow fans. My opinion so if you don''t agree fair enough BYG.

[/quote]

You sure this isn''t some carry over from a personal issue? Oink Un is hardly that bad a comment to make and certainly doesn''t warrant a thread about it.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be that upset about it, without really, really trying.

Just playing Devil''s but...

O is next to P on a keyboard, wouldn''t be the most outrageous typo I''ve ever seen. It''s easy to type shit instead of shot for instance, RVW had two shits on goal has entirely different connotations to those intended...😉

Come on Lapps where are you, you''re always having a go at me for the use of  the term Oink ''Un elsewhere, so you might as well have a go at the Trust member who has allegedly commited the same ''sin'' as yours truly.[;)]

The Oink un??  Hadn''t you heard about the name change?    It is to be sponsored by VWwith a new range of items for sale to raise funds        All in the best possible taste!

... May I be the first to say; who cares.

Some people have such touch feelings on here it''s a wonder they made it through high school

[quote user="OldRobert"]Come on Lapps where are you, you''re always having a go at me for the use of  the term Oink ''Un elsewhere, so you might as well have a go at the Trust member who has allegedly commited the same ''sin'' as yours truly.[;)][/quote]Too right OR, as you say, elsewhere. As you know, the thing that annoys me is people using the term to deride this site from the safety of other sites as seems to be the case again here today. Most of them post on here and yet I''ve never seen reference to it until now. Belittling our own fans is not right in my eyes and to do it from afar is cowardly.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]Come on Lapps where are you, you''re always having a go at me for the use of  the term Oink ''Un elsewhere, so you might as well have a go at the Trust member who has allegedly commited the same ''sin'' as yours truly.[;)][/quote]Too right OR, as you say, elsewhere. As you know, the thing that annoys me is people using the term to deride this site from the safety of other sites as seems to be the case again here today. Most of them post on here and yet I''ve never seen reference to it until now. Belittling our own fans is not right in my eyes and to do it from afar is cowardly.[/quote]Good man, I knew you wouldn''t let me down.[;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]Come on Lapps where are you, you''re always having a go at me for the use of  the term Oink ''Un elsewhere, so you might as well have a go at the Trust member who has allegedly commited the same ''sin'' as yours truly.[;)][/quote]Too right OR, as you say, elsewhere. As you know, the thing that annoys me is people using the term to deride this site from the safety of other sites as seems to be the case again here today. Most of them post on here and yet I''ve never seen reference to it until now. Belittling our own fans is not right in my eyes and to do it from afar is cowardly.[/quote]Good man, I knew you wouldn''t let me down.[;)][/quote]I wish they had an edit button on here.............I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.

[quote user="OldRobert"]I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.[/quote]  And a Happy New Year to you too OR. [:D](never thought I''d see one of your posts with the word "happy" in it though). [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]The Oink un??  Hadn''t you heard about the name change?   

It is to be sponsored by VW

with a new range of items for sale to raise funds

All in the best possible taste!

[/quote]

Thought you objected to threads with photos and subjects being taken off topic ? [*-)]

Don''t bother asking Slim, just a bunch of old farts pretending to be important. Bunch of a r s e h o l e s.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]The Oink un??  Hadn''t you heard about the name change?    It is to be sponsored by VWwith a new range of items for sale to raise funds

All in the best possible taste![/quote]

Thought you objected to threads with photos and subjects being taken off topic ? [*-)]

[/quote]Well, pink pigs....oink''un,  just seemed to fit.   It could be a goer you know...........it could be just what we need to get positive.....we could end up 6th in the league, Hooper the top scorer in the premiership and we win the FA Cup.........then again...........

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 06/01/2014 5:33 PM:

What Trust?

Indeed, what is this all supposed to be about?

I tend to regard this forum more as the Think ''unmore so when folk such as myself grace it''s pages

[quote user="Vanwink"]norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 06/01/2014 5:33 PM:

What Trust?

Indeed, what is this all supposed to be about?[/quote]

Myra Hawtrey is a poster on here and upset Tilly.  She is vice-chairman of the Norwich City Supporters Trust. So important a body that a lot of us have never heard of it or don''t know what it does..................

This forum is a joke, there''s no denying that. Should be called "canary call 24" where the ex pats can get involved making demands about a club they used to support.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Vanwink"]norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 06/01/2014 5:33 PM: What Trust? Indeed, what is this all supposed to be about?[/quote]

Myra Hawtrey is a poster on here and upset Tilly.  She is vice-chairman of the Norwich City Supporters Trust. So important a body that a lot of us have never heard of it or don''t know what it does..................

[/quote]

Happy to help you Lakey.

http://www.inthehandsofthefans.co.uk/About.aspx

Hawtree is an unfortunate name to have....lol

I don''t understand why we can''t be friends on here, after all we support Norwich the best football club in the universe.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 06/01/2014 6:09 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 06/01/2014 5:33 PM: What Trust? Indeed, what is this all supposed to be about?

Myra Hawtrey is a poster on here and upset Tilly. She is vice-chairman of the Norwich City Supporters Trust. So important a body that a lot of us have never heard of it or don''t know what it does..................

It''s clearly an issue Tilly feels very strongly about.