Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Man U v Swansea

If only our wingers could cross like Routledge.Redmond, Murphy you need to watch this.

We should hang on sacking Hughton and wait till Moyes is sacked!

They can.

They just chose not too. Redmond is perfectly capable of putting in a good cross, and Murphy set a goal up yesterday with one.

Our players just don''t seem to like crossing the ball to the right place, it''s a case of ''oh look. hooper is in the middle, let''s hit it high to the far post'' or in Snoddys case, ''where is e keeper, there he is, best not cross the ball near him.... Ops.''.

I imagine that''s what they''re thinking anyway.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why cross when you can cut in Ricardo ?Crossing is over rated :D* stares at float intently *[/quote]So is fishing with the same bait.You''ll need something tastier to tempt me Nexus.* swims nonchalantly back to the inner circle*[:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]1-1 5 mins left Laudrup brings on forward for a midfielder.

Nice to see positivity. Rewarded for daring.....[/quote]but against 10 men.

Thre was me thinking that I read on here that playing against ten men is one of the hardest things to do, let alone the champions.

Steve Tilson had a winning record against SAF. Clearly a better manager.

Tilson for England!

1-1 5 mins left, if Hughton brought anyone on he would be moaned at for it being too late.

Fact is a draw and another game was absolutely not what Swansea wanted, they are not doing that well in the league and still in Europe, so going for it was the sensible course to take

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Thre was me thinking that I read on here that playing against ten men is one of the hardest things to do, let alone the champions.

Tilson for England![/quote]

Over how many games[:^)]

Steve Tilson along with Mike Newell are usually very popular candidates for any vacancy at our club...

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Thre was me thinking that I read on here that playing against ten men is one of the hardest things to do, let alone the champions.

Tilson for England![/quote]Man U played with 10 men for the last 10 mins plus it''s a Cup match. why shouldn''t both teams go for it when an extra game is the last thing that either need.Hanging on to a lead made perfect sense for Hull in a league match but no sense at all for either of today''s teams in the FA Cup.It''s not a difficult concept to understand.

It''s not a one off for this successful manager in question.

Just saying that its nice to see a manager influencing the game like that.

Positive changes. Could u honestly see hughton doing that, even against 10 men? Hull hung on to the game, yes. We didn''t really force it though.

Not really reknown for his changes is he....over 50+ games the only games you can recall is Everton and Watford.

I honestly don''t get the hang up about Swansea. Good luck to them. Similar club to us doing well.

Don''t be so silly! We were brilliant against the mighty Manchester United! A 1-0 defeat is a fantastic effort and something to be proud of for little ''ol norwich! You couldn''t honestly have expected anything other than defeat! I mean we aren''t of Swansea or Sunderland calibre for god sake! We''re little ''ol norwich! Hughton in!