Sign in to follow this  
funk face

percentage yellow & green at fulham next week?

seems that a lot of norwich fans have got tickets in the neutral end at fulham? anyone hazard a guess at what percentage of the crowd will be norwich? we could almost make it like a home match in terms of support.

well, fulham dont exactly have loads of supporters

My educated guess is that there will be over 5,000 canaries in that stand at least!!

I can''t really see any Fulham fans buying tickets there knowing that norwich supporters will be in there. The stand is totally sold out and i reckon it will be a sea of yellow and green in there!!!

We''ve got to sing our hearts out and give the team the confidence to get their 1st away win. Make the support count!!! OTBC

[quote]seems that a lot of norwich fans have got tickets in the neutral end at fulham? anyone hazard a guess at what percentage of the crowd will be norwich? we could almost make it like a home match in term...[/quote]

Well Fulham capacity is 22,400 and they''ve sold out. The club has booked 60 coaches for Sunday so that''s approx 3000. Our allocation is 4000 plus the rest of the neutral end, so that''s approx 6000. We and a few others have got seats in Block Z of the Riverside stand (home stand) so could be as many as 7000. = 31.25%