Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Leroy Fer's new year message

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Says the guy who bought his girlfriend a pet horse......[/quote]Just proves he''s in a stable relationship. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Says the guy who bought his girlfriend a pet horse......[/quote]Just proves he''s in a stable relationship. [:D][/quote][:D]

The thing that gets me about that Horse story is that he could well have bought her a stable for the horse in the countryside. Since when did a horse actually live at the same house as you anyway?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]The thing that gets me about that Horse story is that he could well have bought her a stable for the horse in the countryside. Since when did a horse actually live at the same house as you anyway?[/quote]Don''t let facts and common sense get in the way of a funny story[;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Personally I read this as him saying Hughton out ;)[/quote]I read it as saying "Pantwetters, look at what you''ve got, not at what you want".

I saw him today in the technical area

An i-pad in his hand

I knew he would make a substitution

I just didn’t know when

No, you can''t always get what you want

You can''t always get what you want

You can''t always get what you want

But if you try sometime you find

You get what you need

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Since when did a horse actually live at the same house as you anyway?[/quote]

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Charles+Camilla+Attend+Annual+Mey+Games+C9c_1rUkb-nl.jpg