Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Hoolahan wants out (according to Talksport)

Michael Bailey says on Twitter that , as he understands it, Wes has NOT put a transfer request in, quoting that his source is reliable.

[quote user="morty"]Michael Bailey says on Twitter that , as he understands it, Wes has NOT put a transfer request in, quoting that his source is reliable.[/quote]Mick Dennis has just said the same.

[quote user="morty"]Michael Bailey says on Twitter that , as he understands it, Wes has NOT put a transfer request in, quoting that his source is reliable.[/quote]

Well he''s an original PUP so that''s that then[Y]

As much as i don''t want Wes to go i think these are the times when it''s not the player himself going you are upset about it''s the link to better times and we all start to look back instead of the boring dross we have now .

I''m just glad I didn''t go over the top and say something like "this club means nothing to me anymore" or something

That''d be really stupid

If Hoolahan is going to leave we need to try and sign a permanent replacement who is also a step up in quality. Then we can use this situation as an opportunity to move forward rather than seeing it as a setback. If necessary we should push the boat a bit because as we all know the squad needs an attacking midfielder who can unlock defences particularly from central areas like hoolahan, but hopefully with a few more goals too.

[quote user="morty"]Michael Bailey says on Twitter that , as he understands it, Wes has NOT put a transfer request in, quoting that his source is reliable.[/quote]

HURAAAAAAY !!!!!

Villa were clearly taking the piss big-time, showing what a bunch of anuses they are. They must know we''d not sell, to them, for anything other than a stupid price.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Villa were clearly taking the piss big-time, showing what a bunch of anuses they are. They must know we''d not sell, to them, for anything other than a stupid price.[/quote]Shows they don''t have any money.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Villa were clearly taking the piss big-time, showing what a bunch of anuses they are. They must know we''d not sell, to them, for anything other than a stupid price.[/quote]Lambert really showing his class there.Pr1ck

As I said before, he is worth more to us than we could get for him. I''d rather have him in the squad than not.

1) hasn''t it gone awfully quiet?

2) if lambert thought this would do him any favours with the villa fans he''s wrong, bidding 750k is humiliating, what a tinpot club!

So what is going on then? Mick Dennis is saying he hasnt handed in a transfer request but several sites a saying he has including the mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-norwichs-2998860?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-target-wes-hoolahan-6477705http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-norwichs-2998860?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/10556729/Wes-Hoolahan-keen-to-join-former-manager-Paul-Lambert-at-Aston-Villa-after-handing-in-transfer-request.htmlConflicting reports here.Seems like even if Hoolahan puts a transfer request in it will get reject by the board. Money or unhappy player?

I''m guessing Wes is looking for a final payday , and the fact that he "reported an injury" and that this speculation is in the public domain suggests some activity from his agent, who has done this type of thing before for another ex norwich player. Links with James Nursey seem likely although Wes wanting to leave is not confirmed. Nursey''s claims to have inside contacts , along with Charlie Wyatt , but these usually only break when it suits a party to release info into the open. Such info wasn''t released when in house negotiations were carrying on with Howson and Bassong.

So we can be sure that someone, and it is most likely Wes''s camp is stirring the pot. Will City give him a new contract? Unlikely, and will only agree to sell if a viable replacement can be lined up. Looks like Team Wes are trying to force the pace.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]

The sooner this prize idiot is no longer managing our club the better

[/quote]

Amen! CH out is the first and most important change. That man is just not enough manager material in premier league. Basic errors like playing Redmond and Snodgrass like he does says it all. Even a 7 year old knows its very difficult to play on the right side if you are left footed and try to send in decent crosses in the box.

If he wants to go, fine t hanks for everything but laters. He isn''t as good as a lot of people think on here, has had a handful of decent games in the last two season and is far too lightweight for a premiership midflielder, hence why he doesn''t start the majority of games.

He says too cautious football by Hootin for his transfer request in the Sun.

If true, I wonder who else in the squad feels that way?

[quote user="Jimbo_Canary"]He says too cautious football by Hootin for his transfer request in the Sun. If true, I wonder who else in the squad feels that way?[/quote]Well, we know for a fact that Holt felt that way, and it could certainly be argued that ANY of our more attack minded players could be struggling under the system they are being asked to play.RVW is stuck in a role he doesn''t normally play with a definite lack of service, the likes of Redmond, Pilks, Snoddy and Howson (even Fer to some extent) are players that love to push on at get at the opposition, however we''ve then got Hughton constantly drilling them on defensive duties instead...Our most creative midfielders in Hoolahan and Fox are struggling to even get a game, and even Ruddy hasn''t looked half as impressive as he has done for the last 2 years.It may well be a case that the squad are trying to support their manager, but if he''s not willing to give them something back beyond dour, defensive football, then I reckon things will dramatically start to go downhill (especially if there is any substance to the Wes transfer request rumour)....