Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

West Ham owners back big Sam

13th highest payed manager in football. £2.94m per year, probably dont want to pay him off. He must have the worlds greatest agent.

There isn''t really much motivation for managers on large contracts to succeed.

Allardyce could get paid £5m and then go and spend 18 months sitting on a beach in Barbados.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Will cost them £5m to sack him.[/quote]

And an unimaginable amount if relegated so £5 million is peanuts.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Absolutely.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] Absolutely.[/quote]

Good job we will not been in that position then Warren. I mean 3 points from the drop zone means we are in no bother, right ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good job we will not been in that position then Warren. I mean 3 points from the drop zone means we are in no bother, right ?

[/quote]Would you swap league position, squad, manager or board with West Ham right now?

There isn''t really much motivation for managers on large contracts to succeed.

--------------------------------------------------

it urks me when people say that tbf.

because managers are happy to have their reputation dragged through the mud, and to be thought of as a failure of a premier league manager. just as long as the pay off is alright.

Managers are a lot more prideful than people give them credit for.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Would you swap league position, squad, manager or board with West Ham right now?
[/quote]

No but West Ham will not fill all three relegation places.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Would you swap league position, squad, manager or board with West Ham right now?[/quote]

No but West Ham will not fill all three relegation places.

[/quote]We''ll be fine.[:)]

Your stalker is after you on another thread. I really think it is about time you two got a room and you find out whether Nat is Natalie or Nathan. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Your stalker is after you on another thread. I really think it is about time you two got a room and you find out whether Nat is Natalie or Nathan. [;)][/quote]I''m playing hard to get[;)]

But for how much longer will they back Big Sam - on the end of another massive drubbing tonight (currently 5-0) and he saved his best team for tonight.Definite relegation candidates.

luckily they spent most of their money on andy carroll and have just loaned in roger johnson. They will need to spend quite a bit in order to have a good go at staying up

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote][img]http://s10.postimg.org/m3m5b1eq1/sherlock.jpg[/img]

The bbc match report is especially scathing of WHam. Just compared it to our report of the 7-0 and we got off lightly by commparison.

The pressure on some clubs after a mega thrashing is greater than on others. Why is that?

[quote user="a1canary"]The bbc match report is especially scathing of WHam. Just compared it to our report of the 7-0 and we got off lightly by commparison.

The pressure on some clubs after a mega thrashing is greater than on others. Why is that?[/quote]Was listening on 5 Live - commentator who was there tonight, & for our game, said at least we showed some fight. Something that West Ham didn''t do - no tackles, no passion, no desire - they just gave up

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Your stalker is after you on another thread. I really think it is about time you two got a room and you find out whether Nat is Natalie or Nathan. [;)][/quote]I''m playing hard to get[;)][/quote]Best play the long game, Morts.And, if I were you , I''d suggest that this "room" Tilly is suggesting should be somewhere up-market. None of this Premier Inn malarkey.......

if anyone wants to know what a lost dressing room looks like watch West Ham from last night, Man City were good but have played much better and come away with nothing this season... but West Ham were a beaten team before they even took their training tops off for kick off.