Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Leroy Fer Horsing Around! AGAIN!!!

He''s obviiusly been spending too much time with that other joker who needs to get his priorities right, Bassong!

Fer should be concentrating on his fitness, consistency, tracking back etc etc and NOT fooling about like this!!! He gets paid obscene amounts of money to do a job NOT to arce about!!!!!!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/i639b-xWzl/

I saw that, I ''liked'' it because I thought the laugh was hilarious. Just because things don''t go right on a Saturday in a team game, shouldn''t mean he''s not allowed to have fun. If he wasn''t doing the business in training he would either be on the bench or he would fined, and anyway I think it''s good to see some positive chemistry off the pitch, even if we don''t see it on the pitch that much.

Chill out, it''s nearly match day.

[quote user="morty"]I am assuming this is meant to be tongue in cheek?If not, oh dear...[/quote]I hope it was too.Love Fer''s laugh, hilarious!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"]I am assuming this is meant to be tongue in cheek?If not, oh dear...[/quote]I hope it was too.Love Fer''s laugh, hilarious![/quote]I like to see the players enjoying themselves and able to relax, and you need characters like that round a club.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"]I am assuming this is meant to be tongue in cheek?If not, oh dear...[/quote]I hope it was too.Love Fer''s laugh, hilarious![/quote]I like to see the players enjoying themselves and able to relax, and you need characters like that round a club.[/quote]Exactly!  If it was Becchio in the video I bet the OP would have been loving it....(if he was being serious in his original post)

I expected as much from the morons on here!  Jesus, and I have not even highlighted the person who is the butt of the ''joke''!  Have you seen who it is!?  Where''s the respect???

[:@]