Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

City fail in £10m Italian bid!

[quote user="lake district canary"]There was no bid.  Only interest.   These reports need to be read properly.

[/quote]Absolutely, Lakey. It''s amazing how either people believe what they read in the press or expand it to make it into something it isn''t ?

I was in Screwfix, on the ring road yesterday and saw Andrea Ranocchia actually. He was buying some stainless M4 bolts, and some coat hooks.

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]

Ooooh that''s it then Morty he''s signed, he''s clearly doing some diy on a house he''s just bought, probably somewhere near Asda!!  ;)

[/quote]He said he was popping to Asda after actually.Sounds like a done deal to me[;)]

[quote user="pablofarmer"]And the wrong price, €10 million That''s euros![/quote]

It was in lire actually, about 2/6![:D]

[quote user="morty"]I was in Screwfix, on the ring road yesterday and saw Andrea Ranocchia actually. He was buying some stainless M4 bolts, and some coat hooks.[/quote]

Should we be signing a man with more than one coat?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]I was in Screwfix, on the ring road yesterday and saw Andrea Ranocchia actually. He was buying some stainless M4 bolts, and some coat hooks.

[/quote] Should we be signing a man with more than one coat?[/quote]

Thats the funniest thing I''ve seen on here since the last transfer window closed!!

TCCANARY wrote:

morty wrote:

I was in Screwfix, on the ring road yesterday and saw Andrea Ranocchia actually. He was buying some stainless M4 bolts, and some coat hooks.

Thats the funniest thing I''ve seen on here since the last transfer window closed!!"

..Or maybe he is married? Can''t believe you people victimising this footballer for his lifestyle choices :-p

[quote user="GenerationA47"]

TCCANARY wrote:

morty wrote:

Thats the funniest thing I''ve seen on here since the last transfer window closed!!"

..Or maybe he is married? Can''t believe you people victimising this footballer for his lifestyle choices :-p

Oh come on GenerationA47 give over - they come over here, with all their coats, taking all the coat hooks, and before you know it there''s nowhere for you & I to hang our coats up...bl00dy travesty if you ask me!!

[/quote]

[quote user="FramCanary"]http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/01/09/inter-defender-andrea-ranocchia-snubs-norwich-city-interest/120457/[/quote] 

as we didn''t even bid we didn''t failwhat next /Jack and the Beanstalk is true because you read it in a book somewhere ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="FramCanary"]http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/01/09/inter-defender-andrea-ranocchia-snubs-norwich-city-interest/120457/[/quote] 

as we didn''t even bid we didn''t failwhat next /Jack and the Beanstalk is true because you read it in a book somewhere ?

[/quote]

I note with interest that you have failed to address the number of coats issue.