Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

HUGHTON NEEDS TO RESIGN

The premise of this thread is almost as bad as the OP''s cover of on the ball city

Might have worked had they written it in English and not that well known language of gobbledygook.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]How exactly is my OP written in ''gobbledygook''?Please, explain. Justify by some or indeed any means your strange claim.[/quote]If you dont know, there is no hope

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]How exactly is my OP written in ''gobbledygook''?Please, explain. Justify by some or indeed any means your strange claim.[/quote]Let me help [:)]Its simple. If you want someone to leave you ask them to resign. If you want them to come back you have to re-sign them.Your play on words - if that it was what it was meant to be - kind of failed.Unfortunately to most of us it was gobbledygook.

How incredibly condescending and exactly what I have come to expect of this forum.You think because I opted not to hyphenate in ''resign'' that I was unaware of the connotations of both meanings?Had I put ''Hughton Needs To Re-Sign'' then it would have been equally guilty of the same crime.Hughton Needs To Resign implies as a standalone statement, whereas the former makes the continuation too obvious.I apologise for assuming you had more intelligence than needing to be spoon fed the pun.I''m not sure it''s me who needs to do the hoping. Best you all get back to incessantly whining about Houghton.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]How incredibly condescending and exactly what I have come to expect of this forum. You think because I opted not to hyphenate in ''resign'' that I was unaware of the connotations of both meanings? Had I put ''Hughton Needs To Re-Sign'' then it would have been equally guilty of the same crime. Hughton Needs To Resign implies as a standalone statement, whereas the former makes the continuation too obvious.I apologise for assuming you had more intelligence than needing to be spoon fed the pun. I''m not sure it''s me who needs to do the hoping. Best you all get back to incessantly whining about Houghton.[/quote]

I''m confused now.  Did you mean "Hughton needs to resign", or "Hughton needs to re-sign Grant Holt?"   Or did you mean both?  Or neither? [:^)]

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]How incredibly condescending and exactly what I have come to expect of this forum.You think because I opted not to hyphenate in ''resign'' that I was unaware of the connotations of both meanings?Had I put ''Hughton Needs To Re-Sign'' then it would have been equally guilty of the same crime.Hughton Needs To Resign implies as a standalone statement, whereas the former makes the continuation too obvious.I apologise for assuming you had more intelligence than needing to be spoon fed the pun.I''m not sure it''s me who needs to do the hoping. Best you all get back to incessantly whining about Houghton.[/quote]I think it''s the sort of pun that works better spoken than written.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]And there''s the same disingenuous baiting as previously seen by the likes of yourself, Nexus_Canary and others. Shame, I actually agree with a lot of your NCFC opinions LDC.[/quote]

I''m sorry, its a quiet evening with not much going on - no transfer news, no scandal, no arguments - even City 1st is bored......

You have over 3.5 times more posts on here than me, and not once have I ever seen you post anything valuable or even vaguely worthwhile. At least I''ve contributed positively to discussions on other threads. Idiot.

Don''t be so tetchy,gobbledygook in the hands of a politician is an art form. Maybe you should consider a career change.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]And there''s the same disingenuous baiting as previously seen by the likes of yourself, Nexus_Canary and others. Shame, I actually agree with a lot of your NCFC opinions LDC.[/quote]Here fishy fishyMate, you been biting up and down this thread without me even logging in. I would respond to the tosh you posted in your OP but frankly it made about as much sense as a Welsh rapper.