Sign in to follow this  
morty

Fox

[quote user="morty"]

I prefer to stick to simple facts, and am happy to go along with the fact that Chris Hughton knows far more about David Fox than I do, and if he doesn''t play him, theres a good reason.Frankly a lot of peoples views on Fox are actually really based on what they think of Hughton. If we were in a happier position in the league, Fox''s name wouldn''t even be mentioned.[/quote]

Chris Hughton seemed to think Howson was a defensive midfielder, when the fans were crying out for him to be pushed forward.  Colin Calderwood played Holt on the wing.  Managers are not infallible.

Yours for starters Morty!! [:D]  And of course... we are not in a happier position in the league.

[quote user="star_manic"]Those stats would be rubbish Jim, if the matches he played in were against the bottom teams, but brilliant if played against the top teams. So basically they are prety meaningless.[/quote]

Not sure I agree Star. he played 28 times, including appearances against every team in the division so its not like he only played against the good or the bad teams. Fact is we average 0.2. points per game better when he starts for us.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="star_manic"]Those stats would be rubbish Jim, if the matches he played in were against the bottom teams, but brilliant if played against the top teams. So basically they are prety meaningless.[/quote]

Not sure I agree Star. he played 28 times, including appearances against every team in the division so its not like he only played against the good or the bad teams. Fact is we average 0.2. points per game better when he starts for us.[/quote]

Sorry that season we averaged 0.2 points er game better when he started for us.

In the pinkun article slagging fox off, I almost choked on my coco pops when it said players like Bradley Johnson offer the full package, can run tackle and pass. Theyve clearly never witnessed one of BJ''s regista style passing masterclasses...

To put fox in the same category as Cody McDonald and James Vaughan is poor journalism!!

Also I''ve not seen anyone say David fox is the answer to all our problems! Where has lakey had that from!

The fans view irritated me as well mentioning the Luton game! People seem to forget that just a couple of weeks before he played in the 3rd round against Peterborough, played well and set up a goal but that has been forgotten! He. Could of scored a hat trick against Luton and he still wouldn''t have been picked!

Hughton just doesn''t like the type of player fox is.

Lakey is an idiot. Same league as Adrian Durham. Pot stirrer, nothing more. Certainly knows little about the sport he is paid to report on.

After Fers abysmal display again today surely Fox should be in the frame for the next match?

Hopefully the new manager will see this! I can dream.