Sign in to follow this  
morty

Fox

[quote user="Herman "]Wasn''t expecting that. Time to restart his City career!?[/quote]
Or more likely at least be in the shop window.

lol supposedly you go out on loan to get ''game'' time. With Foxy, it seems to be the other way around, after weeks warming the Barnsley bench.

Hope he has a stormer today.

This should be considered his goodbye game then.

Great little player, now gutted not to be at Carrow Road to see him one last time.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]sell for half a twix in the next window.[/quote]overpriced, maybe a block and a half of yorkie

Why do people feel the need to ridicule a player who was an essential component in our promotion to this league, and then to staying in this league.

Will always be remembered as a great little player to me and wish him all the best.

We won''t get much of a fee because of his contract situation, maybe not even a fee at all, but he was key to Grant Holt''s success in this division and arguably the division below.

once back at the club and fer suspended was inevitable he woudl start - absolutely the right decision to not play the only fit/available cm (BJ) ready for next prem game.

not sure where the chances will come from but hopefully will be good for RvW to get more match fitness.

Fox remains a decent footballer - but he does need to grab his chance to day; he was a long way from being the worst midfielder against Luton a year ago yet remains the one to blame - just hope its not all a bit of history repeating...

Making Plans wrote the following post at 04/01/2014 2:44 PM:

"Well at least he can actually pass the ball in the right direction, with the right weight and too a City player."

But he actually has to have the ball to do that. In some circumstances that may actually mean tackling the opposition.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]But he actually has to have the ball to do that. In some circumstances that may actually mean tackling the opposition.[/quote]Or getting an accurate pass from another team member

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Does he still actually play for us ?Prime candidate to sell for half a twix in the next window.[/quote]

That''d be a profit then! I believe lambert bought him for half a bag of crisps as he quoted.

They also had a change of manager and he was signed and played by Flitcroft who got sacked in late November.

So even if he was dropped and didn''t have mumps.... that happens when new managers with new ideas enter the frame. See: Simon Lappin under Roeder.

In fact Fox was dropped by Bothroyd at Colchester before we signed him. Some managers like route one football or two big old lumps in the middle of the park.

Sad to say but I always thought that he would get a game today. I hope he does well as I like him but I believe it to be shop window stuff. Lets hope he has a cracker anyway!

Fox sounds like he is pulling the strings on the commentary from the Fulham website.

Best player on th pitch by a country mile.

Why he''s been banished for two years completely baffles me. He''s the only player that can dictate the tempo of a game that we have. He kept things ticking over.

Best passer of the ball at the club.

His treatment has been shocking. Well done foxy!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Best player on th pitch by a country mile.

Why he''s been banished for two years completely baffles me. He''s the only player that can dictate the tempo of a game that we have. He kept things ticking over.

Best passer of the ball at the club.

His treatment has been shocking. Well done foxy![/quote]
Sounded like he played well and dictated our game from start to finish. 
Have consistently said he''s not so bad that he''s deserved being left out all this time. I''m glad he had a good game - and if you want to play 3 centre mids as when we''ve had all fit Hughton has done - i cannot see why Fox shouldn''t be one of them.