Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Bunn would of stopped both goals

Much better shot stopper than Ruddy. And Elmander and Bechio would of put those chances away that Hooper and RVW missed. And why wasn''t Redmond on from the start? [8o|]And why play Whittaker with Martin on the bench, whatevers that about? [:@]And why weren''t Wes and Fox in the middle instead og Johnson and Fer? [:S]And two left backs when the problems were coming from the right? [8o|]It''s obvious we need two CB''s. [:(]And don''t get me started about Cautious Chris Hapless bloody Houghton. [:@]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

I think you mean would have, not would of

ps late on parade Lap, surely not muddled up you logins as with others elsewhere

Give it up lappinitup.

There aren''t many of you blind idiots left, you are in a firm minority of fools who can''t see where we are heading.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Last time you signed off every post with that catchphrase we ended up getting relegated to League One and nearly went into administration. People were right to be concerned then, and they''re right to be concerned now.

[quote user="KeelanTheLegend"]No chance, Ruddy head and shoulders above Bunn; both capability and physically[/quote]

Woooooosh.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Last time you signed off every post with that catchphrase we ended up getting relegated to League One and nearly went into administration. People were right to be concerned then, and they''re right to be concerned now.

[/quote]

This