Years transfer budget in any league - money gone

busted; wasted or any other definitions

Can the new guy strengthen side in January window

-wrong time to buy - desperado signing maybe

Ok select different existing squad players - a possibility

but personally can''t see it

Get existing players to perform to a higher standard technically

Organise the team in different formations to generate more

Run out of options - Hughton outers please comment on solutions - not just kneejerk reactions to the same disappointments I have

S

Say stick and see it out - last close season was the problem

Motivate the players to a higher level of performance

That was really difficult to read so I didn''t.

"Compo for Hughton and staff £20m - next "

I got this far and gave up. I wonder why?

I suppose we should give him some credit for a highly entertaining 5th post.

The first time since the game began that I had a good laugh.

is it a poem ?or maybe an extended Limerick

there was an old chap from norwichwhose team he couldn''t encouragebut was saved by being pallywith a man called mcnallywho was quite happy with this slurrage

You''ll notice Southstand that all of the replies so far have been to pick at the details of your post and that none of them have bothered to try and answer the actual point that you made.

This is the standard tactic of most of the doom mongers on here when they''re asked a difficult question.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]You''ll notice Southstand that all of the replies so far have been to pick at the details of your post and that none of them have bothered to try and answer the actual point that you made.

This is the standard tactic of most of the doom mongers on here when they''re asked a difficult question.[/quote]

Who let you out of the common room ?

His other points are not worth answering. The board did just FINE with Lambert, screwed the pooch with Hughton, so whoever THEY pick for the next one will be down to them, not us muppet. So whats the point of us trying to say who should be next ???

Thirsty Lizard wrote the following post at 11/01/2014 6:13 PM:

You''ll notice Southstand that all of the replies so far have been to pick at the details of your post and that none of them have bothered to try and answer the actual point that you made.

This is the standard tactic of most of the doom mongers on here when they''re asked a difficult question.

The problem is as soon as you read the £20 million comment it doesn''t encourage you to read on.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]You''ll notice Southstand that all of the replies so far have been to pick at the details of your post and that none of them have bothered to try and answer the actual point that you made.

This is the standard tactic of most of the doom mongers on here when they''re asked a difficult question.[/quote]exactlyrather like folk making the point that a ballon made of lead is not going to go farhow dare they ?

This is the standard tactic of most of the doom mongers on here when they''re asked a difficult question.[/quote]

Hahaha what is the difficult question? He''s not getting £20million.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Up to our CE to sort. What he''s paid £1mf for.[/quote]

Can''t argue with that. Can anyone?

Compo for Hughton and staff £20m - I''d be surprised if it reached £3m

Can the new guy strengthen side in January window

- Yes, Hughton should be looking and I would be fairly certain there is money available, so a new manager would have this option.

Ok select different existing squad players - or at least utilise the full squad!!

Get existing players to perform to a higher standard technically - I don''t think Hughton trusts his players, a new manager would almost certainly give players an injection of confidence.

Organise the team in different formations to generate more points - as a bare minimum push the defence up the pitch, get the players to accept a bit more responsibility and crucially support the player in posession of the ball.

"Can the new guy strengthen side in January window

- Yes, Hughton should be looking and I would be fairly certain there

is money available, so a new manager would have this option."

those players have already been targeted and I would suggest dependent on who goes the other way will be brought in - irrespective of the manager as he has a limited say in such matters