Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Everton Match Thread

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Every time we get a good result or performance we follow it with dirge... How can we turn it around?[/quote]Bring a proper manager in ffs - it''s that simple![/quote]This!The mentality of the players is reflection of the mentality of the players.What you are seeing is what you are getting. Anyone who believes that ''things will change'' are probably the same ones who still believe their spouse is going to change.It is what it is.I for one don''t like what it is.

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Snodgrass has stunk the place up worse than the (rap of someone who''s eaten curry for a year and drunk 10 pints of guiness every night!!![/quote]

Not many on here can see why he is first on the teamsheet. He has been a liability most games this season

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Is Goreham on some sort of bonus to see how often he can say " (Everton player of your choice) is running at the Norwich defence, but there''s no challenge" ?[/quote]

Erm no, he''s just saying what he sees...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Snodgrass is an Okay player, but I desperately hope we go out and get better than him this window.[/quote]

Many of our players are OK, but few are OK enough for the Prem

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Why do we have to wait till 2 nil down at 70 minutes before we attack in numbers[/quote]

Because Hughton is the manager

Hughton Out!

[quote user="General Melchett"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Is Goreham on some sort of bonus to see how often he can say " (Everton player of your choice) is running at the Norwich defence, but there''s no challenge" ?[/quote]

Erm no, he''s just saying what he sees...[/quote]Yes, I know, Melchy. I was being ironic.....

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Why do we have to wait till 2 nil down at 70 minutes before we attack in numbers[/quote]

Everton have sat back to hit us on the counter, given us some space to play, nothing to do with us changing tactics

[quote user="RollesbyCanary"][quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Why do we have to wait till 2 nil down at 70 minutes before we attack in numbers[/quote]

Everton have sat back to hit us on the counter, given us some space to play, nothing to do with us changing tactics[/quote]

Correct!

If we don''t beat Hull next week (which is unlikely as Hughton has failed to win 80% of all games against promoted sides since he took over) I can see Malky coming in.